Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why is it..!! (Page 5)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Its a free world, babe. You can criticize anyone if you don't like something about them. You have every right to state an opinion as long as you are not mean and acidic. We make fun of all the characters at some point or the other. Jeh is not exclusive to that. He is a character and if we find something awry , we can state it and nobody can stop you.

Jeh is a part of the PKYEK team and as far as i know , he is not anyone's private property. Anyone and everyone has the right to talk about him and no member has  the right to stop you from doing that.

@black...I agree with you Pinkz, but is the discussion ever left PEACEFUL???Wink Either there are viewbie's notes or the topic gets closed, and I have experienced that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asenaRitzieTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar..Bournville..

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u. Don't be upset on censorious comments dear. Abhiya's together in any dress... in any atmosphere  would be appreciated & welcomed by me. I think all Abhiya fans also are consideration like me.   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Its a free world, babe. You can criticize anyone if you don't like something about them. You have every right to state an opinion as long as you are not mean and acidic. We make fun of all the characters at some point or the other. Jeh is not exclusive to that. He is a character and if we find something awry , we can state it and nobody can stop you.

Jeh is a part of the PKYEK team and as far as i know , he is not anyone's private property. Anyone and everyone has the right to talk about him and no member has  the right to stop you from doing that.

@black...I agree with you Pinkz, but is the discussion ever left PEACEFUL???Wink Either there are viewbie's notes or the topic gets closed, and I have experienced that.

Viewbie notes and closed topics cannot stop us from making an objective opinion post. If i can bash Abhay's hypocrisy , Piya's wardrobe , then, what is the big deal about Jeh? I don't know about how the Jeh camp works since i am not in touch with 99.99% of them , but if they raise issues , we can deal with them without bothering the mods.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asenaRitziePaint.It.BlacK.TOTAL-ROMANTICCoeur2PsychoFMSBefikre..Bournville..

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kritz08

@black
Good one chakkuLOL LOL LOL
I saw a post made by a person from a certain fan group criticising(read mocking at) Abhay's reddish orange wala shirt and style of walking.Do you think we will be spared if we make a similar post on Jeh's fashion sense?Shocked
LOL thanksLOL
We will surely be killed if we dare to call Jeh as a gay or a girl like they call AbhayGeek This is called taking advantage of the word MINORITYStern Smile Hum toh minority hain and the MAJORITY makes us feel like AliensClown Hence we can say anything, afterall there is special type of reservation for the minority in IndiaWink

BTW they did not even spare the people having Abhay's red shirt wali siggyDead And what about their siggys? Well no commentsStern Smile
You mean their siggy lines?LOLI would rather not comment on such people!
God bless them!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.asenaRitzieTOTAL-ROMANTICBefikreTheBlackJaguar

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
@Pinky...Yup even I am not in contact with any of the members but the comments are clearly visible in the forum. 

And you very well remember what happened with my post in which I didnot bash anyone but just made a satire. It got closed. 

Well I have now stopped entering the posts made on purpose to bash AbhiyaSleepy

asenaRitziePaint.It.BlacK.TOTAL-ROMANTIC..Bournville..TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

@black
Good one chakkuLOL LOL LOL
I saw a post made by a person from a certain fan group criticising(read mocking at) Abhay's reddish orange wala shirt and style of walking.Do you think we will be spared if we make a similar post on Jeh's fashion sense?Shocked
LOL thanksLOL
We will surely be killed if we dare to call Jeh as a gay or a girl like they call AbhayGeek This is called taking advantage of the word MINORITYStern Smile Hum toh minority hain and the MAJORITY makes us feel like AliensClown Hence we can say anything, afterall there is special type of reservation for the minority in IndiaWink

BTW they did not even spare the people having Abhay's red shirt wali siggyDead And what about their siggys? Well no commentsStern Smile
God bless them!

I know , man. But am glad those siggy lines happened and i realized what some people were made of. Now, there is no contact with them and i have no intentions of renewing those friendships ever.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Paint.It.BlacK.-Doppelganger-asenaRitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC..Bournville..

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Pinky completed agree with u... Clap
Jeh is not private property...and if we find anything wrong in him...den we will surely comment on him dat too with reasons... Hug
Its not dat we criticise...or talk only abt him...we have infact discussed abt d other characters of d show also be it making fun or discussing abt demEmbarrassed but wenever it cums 2 Jeh...sum of his fans gets hyper...4 no reason... Ouch
anyways dis is a free forum and we have full right on commenting on any character...Cool

Edited by --Anurag-- - 21 September 2011 at 3:41am

asenaRitziePaint.It.BlacK.TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar..Bournville..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

God bless them!
I meant both siggys and siggy lines. If people can have Jeh almost without shirts in their siggys then even people can have Abhay in red shirt as their siggys.

And it's better not to comment on the siggy lines. It is a forced attempt to promote their favoritesStern Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Paint.It.BlacK.-Doppelganger-asenaRitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC..Bournville..TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index