India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why is it..!! (Page 11)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Guys my topic is also reopened u all are welcomed on ma topic on jeh http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1785562&TPN=6&#46989036

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by -rupa-

Originally posted by -rupa-

I know ROFL ROFL I missed you Rupa LOL
Liar liar...u didn't come to gtalk ..u missed me ..thanku farha ...nahe tho bas anmol ka naam lethe the ROFL

First don't talk me about Anmol... I am not talking to him anymore Angry I hate him Angry
2nd: Tum sab uske bare mein baat karte ho so that's why I talk about him too Tongue
3rd: I really missed you... ask Nishi I always ask for you... and why don't you PM me and ask me to come there yah phir YM aa kar toh keh sakti ho aur even you can ask Nishi to call me there.. LOL
Itna gussa madam ...u hate anmol Shocked...aise kya kar diya ushne Angry..let me take his class LOLLOL

Aww farha be online on gtalk yar ../..okay next time i will pm u when i am online . I came online today after last i spoke to u & had fun ..remember nishi pair ...ROFL

Haan hate him... kitne days ho gaye... online aata hai and after 2 mins chala jaata hai... mujhse baat bhi nahi karta... Angry
Missing his commentts and jokes. LOL

How can I forget that... it's my card against Nishi Evil Smile
LOL ..yeh u can use it Tongue...she will gonna kill u for this LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Hema .. Piya is being bashed for her dresses & Abhay for the red shirt that he wore.. Piya has a good figure & can carry short dresses well .Piya' s dresses are repeated alot whereas Panchi gets new tops & very bright though she looks a disaster in  her slacks.. Jeh's shirts are too tight for him. Abhay is shown in red shirt just for a few seconds  in the dream of his beloved .. don't know if it was the first & last time or what., the cvs  gave a diff. color- ppl. make fun of that .. though  everyone has their own POV...  I feel rather than bashing the actors/ characters for their dress sense ppl. should contact the costume designers.  Hema this isn't the only forum where this has happened , it happens on others too & the sad part is the lead actors are hit on.  Anyway don't worry  Visu  & Abhiya are supercute & Pyek rocks.

Edited by sweetchocolate - 21 September 2011 at 8:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Is this fight for equal rights to bash? LOL

Dear, In every forum minority people enjoy s special "minority sensitivity " quota... Dont feel bad...simply report and move ahead ... Smile

Edited by Rolzz - 21 September 2011 at 8:29pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index