Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why is it..!! (Page 10)

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

<font color="#006600">@Archu...No that post is still openBroken HeartROFLI never report any post, I guess I am too lazy to do thatStern Smile</font>

chakku..sorry for interfering but it was closed..Ishan had closed it..it got REopened i dont know how..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by -rupa-

Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by syria2014

I make fun of  all the characters on the show, and support them when they right, and when they are wrong I don't. When I question Jai's actions, or don't support him on some level. I am consider a traitor than when I do support Jai on some levels.When u make fun of Jai, it's considered bashing, and when they do of Abhlya it's not bashing.!Stern Smile.Guys, I had enough. We are label as "fan girl" if we some people can't  tolerate no bashing against Jai ? How can we go we nah? I can tolerate anything, but not any insult against any character whether it's Jai, Pia, Abhay, Ruhi or any other character. Seriously, am tried of this. Personally, I think I have posted this and said somewhere else too. I think the shirt Jai wears are too tight, and it looks like he is about to burst. the leaving open of half chest does not go suit him. I like his style in the beginning.!I am sure i think am gonna get attack now.!Ermm

@blue...OMG what is this Syria???ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL  
Even i cant stop ROFL

I know ROFL ROFL I missed you Rupa LOL
Liar liar...u didn't come to gtalk ..u missed me ..thanku farha ...nahe tho bas anmol ka naam lethe the ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
which post is open? m confused now
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

which post is open? m confused now
LOL archi i guess the one opened to talk about lead ..someone who never cared about the character has actually started topic to give some negative comment...they cant stop showing there love to abhay LOLLOL 

Huh when we do then mod will close our topic Dead
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
@Amrit...After talking with Ishan (our Mod) you can get a topic reopened :)

Rashiiii

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -rupa-

I know ROFL ROFL I missed you Rupa LOL
Liar liar...u didn't come to gtalk ..u missed me ..thanku farha ...nahe tho bas anmol ka naam lethe the ROFL

First don't talk me about Anmol... I am not talking to him anymore Angry I hate him Angry
2nd: Tum sab uske bare mein baat karte ho so that's why I talk about him too Tongue
3rd: I really missed you... ask Nishi I always ask for you... and why don't you PM me and ask me to come there yah phir YM aa kar toh keh sakti ho aur even you can ask Nishi to call me there.. LOL
Itna gussa madam ...u hate anmol Shocked...aise kya kar diya ushne Angry..let me take his class LOLLOL

Aww farha be online on gtalk yar ../..okay next time i will pm u when i am online . I came online today after last i spoke to u & had fun ..remember nishi pair ...ROFL

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index