Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Maybe its the petty mean streak that revels in insulting others and thinking that you are 'cool'. I have even seen it in people who i thought were my friends. I remember that post very well and it opened my eyes to what some minds were really full of. People bash AbhIya because of something that cooks in their mindsand its remarkable cooking , trust me.

ROFL woh toh dikh raha hai... ðŸ¤£
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Exactly Hema... and I knew it aaj kuch hoga after reading a post yesterday... they can bash Abhay but if we do the same they take it as an attack... ðŸ¤”

Ok Abhay always wears black... he has always the same black jacket on him... but he looks better than Jehhh... 

We can also say things on Jehhh... but we never talk about his dressing sense. 
Button khul kar chest dikha kar girls patana... ufff 

I am used to hate Jehhh and everybody knows that... but did I ever bash him about his dressing... 

Bash kar na hai toh bash them who are responsable not the characters... 

And there is a difference between making fun of someone... remember meine khud hi write kya hai that Abhay is looking cute, hot and sexy with his rikshaw wala shirt... and bashing cause you hate the character... ðŸ¤¢

FARAH...darling sorry abhi abhi pada yaar..awww🤗Tum aur mein alag ho hi nahin sakte na..waise I still amangry for that rckshawala shirt comment you better not say it in front of me..again..😈
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

FARAH...darling sorry abhi abhi pada yaar..awww🤗Tum aur mein alag ho hi nahin sakte na..waise I still amangry for that rckshawala shirt comment you better not say it in front of me..again..😈

About Abhiya na never ðŸ˜† Shame to shame ðŸ˜† 
You liked it when I wrote this comment ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 I make fun of  all the characters on the show, and support them when they right, and when they are wrong I don't. When I question Jai's actions, or don't support him on some level. I am consider a traitor than when I do support Jai on some levels.When u make fun of Jai, it's considered bashing, and when they do of Abhlya it's not bashing.!😳.Guys, I had enough. We are label as "fan girl" if we some people can't  tolerate no bashing against Jai ? How can we go we nah? I can tolerate anything, but not any insult against any character whether it's Jai, Pia, Abhay, Ruhi or any other character. Seriously, am tried of this. Personally, I think I have posted this and said somewhere else too. I think the shirt Jai wears are too tight, and it looks like he is about to burst. the leaving open of half chest does not go suit him. I liked his style in the beginning.!I am sure i think am gonna get attack now.!🤔 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: syria2014

I make fun of  all the characters on the show, and support them when they right, and when they are wrong I don't. When I question Jai's actions, or don't support him on some level. I am consider a traitor than when I do support Jai on some levels.When u make fun of Jai, it's considered bashing, and when they do of Abhlya it's not bashing.!😳.Guys, I had enough. We are label as "fan girl" if we some people can't  tolerate no bashing against Jai ? How can we go we nah? I can tolerate anything, but not any insult against any character whether it's Jai, Pia, Abhay, Ruhi or any other character. Seriously, am tried of this. Personally, I think I have posted this and said somewhere else too. I think the shirt Jai wears are too tight, and it looks like he is about to burst. the leaving open of half chest does not go suit him. I like his style in the beginning.!I am sure i think am gonna get attack now.!🤔

@blue...OMG what is this Syria???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chakku

@blue...OMG what is this Syria???🤣

no , i am sorry but that open chest does not look good on r.d.His buttons to left open i think have increased.I liked his look in the beginning.He needs to do something about that putting up that hair too. His hair was good in the beginning. If Abhay can wear jacket all the time, Jai wears shirt all the time too. Jai can wear jeans ,and shirt too nah!🤔🤣
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chakku

@blue...OMG what is this Syria???🤣

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  

Even i cant stop 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@syria...SERIOUSLY🤣🤣🤣 i agree with you there completely. he needs a reality check as well🤣

@farah...what an emo yaar🤣🤣
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

I totally agree Hema!!! I feel very comfortable when I say I didn't like Abhay's jacket or red shirt. And I don't say anything when anybody else comes and makes a post on it.

But I know I will be bashed if I say anything about Jeh's dressing sense or his looks. But we can't express our views because it will be considered bashing of Jeh. We don't do it because Jeh fans are quite sensitive.

If Jeh fans think it is fair to make fun of Abhay and it can be expressed as personal opinion then they should be fine if we make such posts expressing "I never liked Jeh's dressing sense at all or for that matter his looks." And NOBODY should mind it

This is quite unfair. 

Ritzie just read this post & what u said ..i agree with each & every word .