Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why is it..!! - Page 2

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

exactly that is one of saying it..!!πŸ‘but also ritzie..I never find it a great thing to tell anythingnegative about anybody..I mean even if it is my opinion..why should anyone know my negativity..so I always try & put across only what I love..have you ever seen me doing any fun post or commentingpost..?/yes I did it once about Biz PDA..after that I dont eventalk about it..anywayz..thought to voice it today in a smallway..& I am glad you agree with me..as always..πŸ€—

I am glad Hema that you put the point across in your way. I have been itching to do that in my way since I read the post. But then I was like whats the point in spoiling the Forum atmosphere and some friends stopped me too.

Yes, we all know that you are a positive person and we all love you for thatπŸ€—. Thanks for being there and putting across the points in most positive way possible.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ABSOLUTELY ARCHU.πŸ‘ its not any actors fault & for me..VIVU & SUKU look best even in rags that is a different issue.. & as they say..beauty lies in the eyes that behold..πŸ‘.& please cut down that brain stuff & make it sense or something..I dont want any teachers coming here to train us..I hope you know what I mean..

I m not bashing anyone hema di dont worry no one will come as I assume all have brains around hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chalo m off now feeling sleepy just chill aap bhi n have nice nightπŸ˜‰
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

A simple question..as to why is it that..ABHAY & PIYA (VISU).. the main leads..can be  made fun at & pinpointed & discussed with their so called fashion disaster & it should be & is always taken as fun & acceptable as any normal voicing of opinion..but  if second leads are pinpointed & made fun at it is called as being mean & cheap & insecure & what not..isint this a ..AMAZINg fact..!! I some times wonder who is insecure..πŸ€”

i do believe that we have the right to make fun, pinpointing, discuss all characters.
But bashing a character or actor is not done. this is mine point of vieuw. btw well said girl.πŸ‘
Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago
Awww...plz try to avoid such posts dearie..Most people come here for entertainment and timepass.Only a few of them use their grey matter while making a post or replying to a post.πŸ˜† U just relax.❀️
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hema, when i do make fun of cast from the show. I do visu along with other characters, and the production house. I am really sorry if i hurt you. Hope u can forgive me! I do think I owe u an aplogy!πŸ˜’
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ritzie

[

I am glad Hema that you put the point across in your way. I have been itching to do that in my way since I read the post. But then I was like whats the point in spoiling the Forum atmosphere and some friends stopped me too.

Yes, we all know that you are a positive person and we all love you for thatπŸ€—. Thanks for being there and putting across the points in most positive way possible.

Thank you for you too for  always being there Ritzie,..πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reashma.

i do believe that we have the right to make fun, pinpointing, discuss all characters.

But bashing a character or actor is not done. this is mine point of vieuw. btw well said girl.πŸ‘

Thank you Reashma..I feel this is the first forum where ..main leads are bashed & made fun of so sportingly ..which I dont mind..once or twice..because even in that fun & bashing love is felt..but even that should be in a limit..1 or 2 days you do it is ok..but if it is like never ending it becomes difficult to digest..!! And it is unfair to make it an issue when the same is done with other characters..I feel this is a very sweet forum where everyone respects everyone's POV..
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Awww...plz try to avoid such posts dearie..Most people come here for entertainment and timepass.Only a few of them use their grey matter while making a post or replying to a post.πŸ˜† U just relax.❀️

Thank you & well saidπŸ‘..I always do the same..but for the first time..thought let me let it out..!!for  a change..πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: syria2014

hema, when i do make fun of cast from the show. I do visu along with other characters, and the production house. I am really sorry if i hurt you. Hope u can forgive me! I do think I owe u an aplogy!πŸ˜’

Syria..please..dont take it personnal..but my point is..I dont mind funmaking..but it is only towards a few actors & characters & production house...Specially ABHAY & PIYA(VISU)..are royally jagged everytime..as if they have a license to be demeaned...all the time..I have never seen anyone else being ridiculed..oh yes.Vahbiz is also done I agree..who else NONE..& I am not at all angry with you.!!
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Di chodo yeh sab baatein. hum jisse pyaar karte hain usi ki khichayi karte hain.