Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What the hell is Khushi doing?!! (Page 2)

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

its just a personal opinion but I think that people are so used to the protagonist of indian dramas being perfect in everyway and never naughty or silly every now and then that its a bit hard to deal with. I dont think it reflects badly on her character, she knows she has to face him sooner or later but still, she knows he will get mad at her, and she doesnt want to face it so she tried to get out of being insulted. She faked fainting but she did it in a cute childish way, not in an evil scheming way. I thought it was perfectly fine :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

Chinu5 Goldie
Chinu5
Chinu5

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ccuteaangel

its just a personal opinion but I think that people are so used to the protagonist of indian dramas being perfect in everyway and never naughty or silly every now and then that its a bit hard to deal with. I dont think it reflects badly on her character, she knows she has to face him sooner or later but still, she knows he will get mad at her, and she doesnt want to face it so she tried to get out of being insulted. She faked fainting but she did it in a cute childish way, not in an evil scheming way. I thought it was perfectly fine :)

I agree with you completely..Thumbs Up Clap Big smile

areeba_blossom

Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
disappointed thought it was gonna be a cute scene but i guess not Confused

arnav will get her for that...he is much angrier than before Ouch

areeba_blossom

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I hated the scene...not a matured gesture

areeba_blossom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index