Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I live because your heart beats for me ..!! (Page 4)

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Joined: 27 March 2008
Posts: 6544

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
hema mera fuse abhi b udda hua hai ... God how some one take your breath away nd u feel delighted to give it  . purely an epic moment,which you rejoice forever nd their dialogues GOSH.
hey what u forgot to mention was two dialogues of abhay.
Main tumhare liye kuch b kar sakta hoon.
main tumhare pyaar k liye namumkin ko b mumkin kar sakta hoon!!!!!!!!
The intensity he had in his voice was remarkable that love which he was pouring on her was A love which hold whole universe in his breath to let her feel loved,wanted ,needed...nd more over one n only reason of his existence...
And one more epic moment was
he first time claimed her his own
,that stay away slogan was not near him .All he want was her in his arms .her lingering sweet fragrance in his soul ,her assurance of love,her beat to survive .no matter how many times she said these magical words 'I love you ' Still it leave same effect of thudding heart beat on us nd Abhay...

my song is...LISTEN N ENJOY.



Edited by janu1610 - 21 September 2011 at 1:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Paint.It.BlacK.sunflower52TOTAL-ROMANTIC

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009
Posts: 30908

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Droolicious episode with a fabulous post.

I don't know where your the energy but thank you for being a abhlya fan and your amazing post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Joined: 27 July 2007
Posts: 6623

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
What an awesome post!!!!
 
loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Joined: 17 October 2006
Posts: 7606

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Hema, I was also waiting for your post. I knew you would be jumping up and down, so was I. 

Loved todays episode. For the 1st time Abhay voiced it out loud, i.e to Piya that he will do anything for her and their love. We have always heard this in his thoughts. Not only that for the 1st time he acknowledged that he wants her beating heart for himself and that heart is his.

What is say about Piya, she is also an angel just like her better half. Forgave Danish for what he did to Panchi and her, when she saw that Danish had redeemed himself. The way he had always helped the Raichands. Loved the way she explained to him about what happens when you lose your love. They both have gone through that phase.

So Abhay understood, and did what she asked.

Perfect song, this song suits to both.

You are right Abhay is incomplete with Piya and vise verse. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15274

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

hema mera fuse abhi b udda hua hai ... God how some one take your breath away nd u feel delighted to give it  . purely an epic moment,which you rejoice forever nd their dialogues GOSH.
hey what u forgot to mention was two dialogues of abhay.
Main tumhare liye kuch b kar sakta hoon.
main tumhare pyaar k liye namumkin ko b mumkin kar sakta hoon!!!!!!!!
The intensity he had in his voice was remarkable that love which he was pouring on her was A love which hold whole universe in his breath to let her feel loved,wanted ,needed...nd more over one n only reason of his existence...
And one more epic moment was
he first time claimed her his own
,that stay away slogan was not near him .All he want was her in his arms .her lingering sweet fragrance in his soul ,her assurance of love,her beat to survive .no matter how many times she said these magical words 'I love you ' Still it leave same effect of thudding heart beat on us nd Abhay...

my song is...LISTEN N ENJOY.
 


Awww..JANU HugThank you & GOSH..did I miss it ..itimpossible I thought I mentioned it in english version..GOD let me check it..I cant miss it no way.Shocked.LOLwill edit it..yaar that dialouge your heart is all mine.Day Dreaming.Day DreamingI need to make another post only for that you know..Day Dreamingyesterdays moments were unexplainableWacko ..I mean jitni kaho utni kam padjaayega..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janu1610

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15274

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Droolicious episode with a fabulous post.

I don't know where your the energy but thank you for being a abhlya fan and your amazing post..

Thank you so much RANI..HugI seriously wonder whether I did any justice yaar..it was impossibly too DIVINE to explain..moment ..gosh & dialouges were out of this world..!!One of its kind ever..Day Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15274

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

What an awesome post!!!!
 
loved it.

Thank you so muchHug.I am soo glad you loved it ..Embarrassed.but I still feel I havent done justice ..to that moment..sorry it was way beyond my reach it was TOO DIVINE..& what is divine cannot be explained..!!Day Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15274

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Hema, I was also waiting for your post. I knew you would be jumping up and down, so was I. 

Loved todays episode. For the 1st time Abhay voiced it out loud, i.e to Piya that he will do anything for her and their love. We have always heard this in his thoughts. Not only that for the 1st time he acknowledged that he wants her beating heart for himself and that heart is his.

What is say about Piya, she is also an angel just like her better half. Forgave Danish for what he did to Panchi and her, when she saw that Danish had redeemed himself. The way he had always helped the Raichands. Loved the way she explained to him about what happens when you lose your love. They both have gone through that phase.

So Abhay understood, and did what she asked.

Perfect song, this song suits to both.

You are right Abhay is incomplete with Piya and vise verse. 

Thank you so much sweet heart.Hug.I swear..mein itni khush thi & so many emotions were running high in my heart & mind..ki I seriously was having shivering in my hands..as to where to start & what to write..& you said it right..ABHAY let himself open like a DAM..which opens its water when full & Piya & all of us just got washed away in that flow..awww..Day DreamingHugGOD the way these two make us feel it is impossible to explain..you need to just feel it..I am also happy you loved that song dedication..those words fit them so much na..GOD..Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index