Dharampatni

DharamPati?A husbands love NOT the same as a wifes

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

I've never come across the term Dharampati before πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I created this post to talk about Kastur's and Ba's conversation in today's epic (20th sept).

Do you guys believe in what Ba said ? That a husbands/man's/lovers,  love  isn't the same as a women's? I've heard this term so many times. When Ba was saying this i instantly remembered the convo between Zaara and her mother from VeerZaara, when her mother say's the same thing! A woman's heart is different from any Men. A women and leave her home , family , sacrifice and completely forget herself for the man she loves but you can't expect the same from a man ??

The term, women tend to think from their hearts and man from they brains has been applied quite a few times too. 

So do you believe in this ?

As for me ! I actually do believe in it to some extant , maybe because am a woman and all ! ! A woman can go to any extant to protect the one she loves! However i do believe there are a few men out there who can go to the same extant. Its just ! you gotta dig real hard and deep !  A woman and forgot her self but a man will always hold on to his ego and so called pride ! Lets face it ! Men are to proud.  I guess that's why they need us! We bring balance to a man's life😊

i often wonder if there are men like Mr.Darcy , Mr.Thornton and Mark Darcy out there πŸ˜
Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is whole topic is complicated. 

Because there are plenty of cases where it's way more difficult for a guy to deal with the heartbreak than a girl.

I've seen it happen.  I once commented on it to my mom, and she agreed as well.  Men can fall harder, love deeper, and suffer from the fall out (in cases where there are fall outs) way more than the women.

I think it's problematic to brush it all under one big stroke.
MR.ROHAN thumbnail

Hey,  I'm new here .. this is my first post ..

my sister made me watch this serial, because I don't do much atm.. but anyhow, just had to say I don't find these drama's really catchy .. because it's all same.. Even this one sounds like a million of the other soaps..  yeah I'm comming to the point now and that is the topic..

DharamPatni, everything depends on the situations .. nowadays even girls don't have the same love.. but yeah I guess girls are showen to be the one who "cares" because in our culture girls are showen as being at home, first being a daughter, then a wife then a mother.. they got string attached... Even guys have strings attached but in some other ways - a guy who everyone has big expectations on, etc. etc. but when we really love someone we would do anything for them..
Men are also really caring, but girls shows alot of their pain, feelings.. and we don't share our feelings that much as women does.. but I think I'm moving to another topic here..

I don't know, I think I'm confused now.. lol sorry guys if you got confused by this...

gtg
best regards,
Rohan
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wrote this in EDT last night pasting the same here

And i disagree with all that baa said about patis sorry but i don't agree ... because just like good patnis do all that they say good patis do too ... I am a woman too but still i don't agree with the way they portray patis in these shows and i don't mean only this one ... Good patis are just as good as good patnis in my opinion ... I mean they go out and earn and that itself is a big compromise in many ways, i work and only now i realize how difficult that one thing itself is which men do for their families ... so saying only wives sacrifice, men don't i can't agree with that ever ... there are many other things they do for wives which go unnoticed whilst women are always glorified ... i am not saying women don't deserve glory but men don't deserve a lot of what they are treated with specially when defining a dharampati

rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dharampatni is a overrated term these days and whatever Baa said is a fabricated one to satisfy female audiences...girls have gone beyond the concept of one person / one pati in lifetime concept...its more of a 'self-centered' era for girls just like men. Only Baa age women will agree with her statement...