India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The khushi-payal -bond of sisterhood on STAR Plus

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

There is something very endearing and heart-warming about the bond between sisters. It is a relationship bonded by blood with both growing up sharing secrets, dreams, desires and even fears. There is nothing hidden from your sister. As STAR Plus brings you a brand new show,Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain,aunique tale of two loving sisters, we talk to some of themost loved sister jodis on STAR Plus who have laughed and cried together, fought and made up and essentially been there for each other in more ways than one.

Khushi - Payal

| 

Khushi - Payal  (Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?)

Forged with a bond that doesn't rely on a blood relationship, Khushi and Payal could never stay apart. They are together in highs and lows, in joy and sorrow and in good and bad. 

Khushi: Payal didi and I both live and die for each other. Though I am an orphan she and her family have loved me like their own. Payal didi is very sensible and mature,while I am not at times. She can handle anything which I feel is her best trait. I remember when I was being accused of breaking her marriage, she stood up for me. She also convinced Buaji to let me work which was a big deal and how can I forget, my shy didi shouted at Arnav when he brought me home post the collapse of the old building I got trapped in. She can stand up against the world for me which is what I love the most about her.

Payal : Khushi is my life, my jaan. I know everything about her – her happiness, sadness and anger too. She is the best sister in the whole world and my closest relationship. Khushi is the first and foremost relationship for me. Khushi's best quality is that she is pagal and can go to any lengths for someone she loves. She has been a great support and help in my life. Apart from many things, she was there when I had doubts regarding my would-be husband's family asking for Rs 10 lakhs in dowry a day before wedding. Khushi was the one who went to talk to him all alone. It was a daring thing to do and her step stoppedme from makingthe biggest mistake of my life- i.e. marrying that greedy guy.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

sueckhalida4ukdg129ArnavKhushi1996sun2011TheBlueAngelYazzy91bfunofbb123FebruaryFlowersharneil92Kamalika..stardust-S.Stephy-Ammie-rechup-Kruti.S-JaiJaiIraniMata-RushTrip-aa123.80mazkachazkatinselPeace67pinky_blueskies..Enchanteur..-Zara-incandescentkhushixrechus

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I dont have a sister, But have a brother, So I can understand sisterly feelings.
Thanks for the article

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

desigirl_VD IF-Rockerz
desigirl_VD
desigirl_VD

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
me and my sis are close too 

adits7

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
i wish i hd a sis!!!!
bt i hv a bro...n so wenever i n my mom sit together to watch IPKKND...my mom alws advices to be like anjali!!!!

adits7

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

TFS.these two are truly adorable. Smile

i wish they would write an article about bro-sis relationship. we have seen many great sis-sis relationships on tv. but we have never seen such a beautiful bro-sis bond before. 

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

TFS.these two are truly adorable. Smile

i wish they would write an article about bro-sis relationship. we have seen many great sis-sis relationships on tv. but we have never seen such a beautiful bro-sis bond before. 

so true i so agree wid u...

-RD-

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing this.. 
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
lovely article.i like their bond esp both not being blood related .thanx fir sharing the article adits..

Batameez.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index