Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya: Power, Intensity, Meaning Of True Love. (Page 4)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple_shadoz

wow yaar...u made me speechless yet again...Clapkya likhte ho tum...matlab smply beautiful...honestly i jst love u posts...de r so deep n 9 acarry me to a diffrnt wrld itself...u r so rite...today d moments n talks abhiya shared touchc my heart...it ws mesmerizing...der smple yet straight 4m heart wrds took my breath away...outstanding...Stara big tite hug to u 4 ds 1...Hug

AbhIya is the Only Magic who compells me to pour down my feelings into Words, but elongated speeches and short Words ain't enough to represent their Endless Love, they are more than it.
AbhIya was truly EPIC ! Thans Nidhi, i'm much Overwhelmed that you read my posts and Loved it! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purple_shadoz

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhiya_vijata

Wow!!!Beautifully Written Sadaf...U described AbhIya very Well...!!!Thats y we love AbhIya..!!!!!!!Loved 2days dialogue to d core..!!!It was fr****n Awesome!!!!AbhIya Rocks...Wink

Thank you Vijata for your splendid comment! Hug
Indeed, AbhIya is the Captive Of my Heart! Day Dreaming

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

Awesome work...Heartfelt words..Day Dreaming.Can't say much..Hats off!!! Heart

Lovely and Sweet Antara! Thank you. Embarrassed
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reashma.

am impressed .. its a very good post.Thumbs Up

Thank you Reashma! Embarrassed
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

amazing postClap

abhiya scene was EPIC!! he sure can make impossible thing possible just for piya, she breathes for both of them, both of them lives for each other. the way he helped D b/c piya told him to save her sister love even knowing that he will be in big trouble, he didn't care. Abhay is more human then any human ever can be.

the way piya asked abhay to save D life for her love sake. how can abhay say no when it's the matter of loveEmbarrassedhe can do anything for love and for piya! he paid all the debt of D and he even kept his love honor. Love is above everything for abhay.

Abhiya were heavenlyDay Dreaming

Banu! Embarrassed
The scene has stolen my Heart, their discussion was so gracious and holds a potent meaning itself. They are just Two Bodies and yet One Soul who subsists into each Others Breath profoundly. Furthermore, Love means to endure Chaos and glumness, bt the truth is that, True Love Never Dies, it lingers in the Heartbeats Once and for all so does AbhIya. I'm purely plagued by their Comprehending of Minds and Trust which carries into each other so thoroughly.  I'm still Hooked with the scene somehow! Thanks Bunches Banu, and i'm Glad that you Loved it! Hug

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshi0019

woh dr... beautifully written dr... i have no words 2 speek... it was brillient...

Akshi!  Hug
And I LOVE your Adorable appreciation for Me! Embarrassed
Its much to Me!

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzyie

...m still njoyin dose lines...perfect lines sadaf ... beautiful...Clap

Keep Enjoying Ozzy! Embarrassed
Thank you so much!

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

sadaf beautifully written . Heart felt description.I can relate every word with Abhiya.
God bless you.
rituBig smile

Thank you Ritu! Your Comment is much more to me! Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index