India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

how Cute waz that Huggies !!!

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Rockerz
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
   When Mohan went down  on his knees !!! I was likeShocked Mohan you basket !!! But at the same time i was like Embarrassedawww !!!
  Gosh this boy even when his doing wrong its so hard to dislike him ! Because of that Face of hisDay Dreaming
But anyways ! 
How cute was that hug !  I loved how Kastur was refusing to let Mohan close or touch her ! But our Hero wont take no for an answer ! That hug was so magical fake but cute ! If that's what a fake hug looks likes than just picture a real hug from a head over heels Mohan! 

But at the same time my heart breaks for kastur Cry however after watching yesterdays and today's epic ! I think she's gonna be fine ! This girl knows when to speak up and to silent down ! she's gonna come out strong ! Go Kastur !

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ROLLYPOLLY22sugi1ayesha109sreyap92vaishali667-mesmerised-sparkling-starJaz1990premeeristryiSakshianitarani-Chandramukhi-pyar-ishk

sparkling-star Goldie
sparkling-star
sparkling-star

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Yeah Im liking how Kasutr is shaping up too !
To tell you the truth my first impression of her wasn't very good but now i totally became a fan of her !
Super Duper Cute ~ Tongue
Mohan is just .. Day Dreaming. But i do feel what he's doing is wrong Kastur's like really innocent. She's probably gonna be reallly hurt. But i guess that's the point of the whole story !
But im happy she is not one of those characters who don't have courage to speak up for themselves. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Mohan was just too irresistible today and I don't blame Kastur at all for believing him. Gosh and that gesture he made after sorry again ufff Mohan Day Dreaming . Yes Mohur hug was very cute and it give a glimpse the fireworks when he actually falls in love with her.

anitarani

vaishali667 Goldie
vaishali667
vaishali667

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Mohur hug was very cute
TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I seriously can't resist myself wen MOHAN appears onscreen!!!
Though he is wrong, but his face is sooo adorable nd innocent dat makes me go crazyyy!!! MOHAN isDay DreamingDay Dreaming, dat it is not kastur's fault 2 b his bawri!!!
wen he went down his knees, i was like OMG my MOHAN HeartHeart!!!!
HC was mindblowing in dat scene, no words 2 describe it.
4 me he is d ultimate romance kingDay Dreaming.

skamani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index