What the hell? (Page 4)

Yummymummy IF-Dazzler
Yummymummy
Yummymummy

IF Crorepati

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Originally posted by sunenahari

I don't agree. She is just escaping to avoid any more insults. The way he treats her - haath bhi mat hilana.
I think Arnav needs to get over himself. Why is he angry with her? She is just doing her job well. Isn't that why Anjali hired her? So stop hounding her.
Wink
Yaar, m not hounding her!LOL I hope I didn't sound like that! it's just that, in my opinion, I felt that this was not the right behaviour! And had I been in Arnav's place, I would have definately felt angry at her for playing with my emotions!Cry And was pretending to faint really part of Khushi's job?
Hope u didn't find my post offensive! :D Didn't mean it like that!

no dear! I did not mean you. i meant Arnav stop hounding Khushi. But seriously I don't mean it. I think he is has good excuse to go after her now and hold her wrist.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShi

Yummymummy IF-Dazzler
Yummymummy
Yummymummy

IF Crorepati

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
And what do you mean girls? Has none of you did pretend faking ever? Don't tell me, no!  Anyways must try it, baki logon ke asli emotions samne aa jate hein. Like  Arnav's  who went from shouting to caring immediately. Only if she would have carried on acting for a bit longer. xx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShikdg129

..Damsel.. IF-Dazzler
..Damsel..
..Damsel..

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YPNHK_kiFANno.1

I think her character's childishness/immaturity is being taken to the extreme for a reason. Now that reason is probably going to be revealed soon. Something major will happen that will hit her in the face and make her realise just how silly she is acting. She will do something that will have major consequences and hurt people. Only then will she realise that she needs to grow up and face up to whatever she has done. I haven't watched today's episode yet fully, but saw the bit where she pretended to faint. I read on another post that she's actually on the hunt for a bulb and that she'll be electrocuted when changing it and when Arnav will see what's going on, he'll think she's faking it. This will result in her getting hurt and thus lead him to become upset and be comforted as was shown in the precap. Who knows this theory might just be right and then she'll learn that she needs to grow up! Smile

i agree...the CVs are probably showing this for a good reason
sanjananrvkr Senior Member
sanjananrvkr
sanjananrvkr

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
I just thought about another reason why Khushi is running from ASR. After the dupatta falls on her (Khushi's) head, she herself is probably in denial. She truly believes in what she preached about the dupatta falling on her head. Considering her history and on-going relationship with ASR, the thought of him being your life partner could be a bit too overwhelming. Secondly Khushi is very fair and probably feels it would not be fair to Lavanya, who is going through a lot to get approval from the family on one end and also put up with ASR. Lastly she is not even looking at ASR potential boyfriend / groom material.

Edited by sanjananrvkr - 20 September 2011 at 7:16pm
sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunenahari

And what do you mean girls? Has none of you did pretend faking ever? Don't tell me, no!  Anyways must try it, baki logon ke asli emotions samne aa jate hein. Like  Arnav's  who went from shouting to caring immediately. Only if she would have carried on acting for a bit longer. xx

Hahaha, please elaborate... I'd love to try this out one day!
kimmu IF-Rockerz
kimmu
kimmu

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
I mean, honestly, I don't think it's that big of a deal. She's avoiding him because she doesn't want to hear him angrily yelling at her all over again, don't you remember what he begins to say in his anger? He talks about her character, her position, and her role in society. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to be judged by him all over again. I would avoid an argument with him too if I was her. She's just trying to do her job and not get into trouble. 

sanjananrvkr

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abzy.

Snap I'm really annoyed with her and she wonders why ASR doesn't respect her. I don't blame him this time. He was acting more like a decent gentleman but she handled the situation like a child and made matters hundred times worse.

Ms. Gupta acted all strange over the phone. Smile instead of running away she could have easily cleared the whole thing. no wonder buaji calls her sanka devi. she invites trouble.

sanjananrvkr

sanjananrvkr Senior Member
sanjananrvkr
sanjananrvkr

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by abzy.

Snap I'm really annoyed with her and she wonders why ASR doesn't respect her. I don't blame him this time. He was acting more like a decent gentleman but she handled the situation like a child and made matters hundred times worse.

Ms. Gupta acted all strange over the phone. Smile instead of running away she could have easily cleared the whole thing. no wonder buaji calls her sanka devi. she invites trouble.

She could have just added the phrase 'Lavanyaji' to her monologue and I am sure he would have got it (giving a lot of credit to an ASR in an angry mode here). But I guess the CVs have their own ideas.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index