Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What the hell? (Page 2)

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abzy.

Snap I'm really annoyed with her and she wonders why ASR doesn't respect her. I don't blame him this time. He was acting more like a decent gentleman but she handled the situation like a child and made matters hundred times worse.
Exactly! he wasn't yelling at her or anything! And now, because of her own deeds, he's gonna blast. In fact, I think Khushi is going to mention something about his parents when they scream at each other. And that's why he's going to cry. Hopefully Khushi sees that and starts behaving more understandingly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690sugar_babe

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YPNHK_kiFANno.1

I think her character's childishness/immaturity is being taken to the extreme for a reason. Now that reason is probably going to be revealed soon. Something major will happen that will hit her in the face and make her realise just how silly she is acting. She will do something that will have major consequences and hurt people. Only then will she realise that she needs to grow up and face up to whatever she has done. I haven't watched today's episode yet fully, but saw the bit where she pretended to faint. I read on another post that she's actually on the hunt for a bulb and that she'll be electrocuted when changing it and when Arnav will see what's going on, he'll think she's faking it. This will result in her getting hurt and thus lead him to become upset and be comforted as was shown in the precap. Who knows this theory might just be right and then she'll learn that she needs to grow up! Smile
Apke moo me ghee shakar! Hopefully this happens and both of them forget their anger at each other!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690sun2011YPNHK_kiFANno.1music1

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

I dont think so, I think she just avoided an argument with him because he was angry.
She do apologised when she had committed mistake. Remember the tea incident.
LOL See, that's the thing. Whenever he's angry, she tries to avoid him. And when she avoids him, he gets even angrier. It's a constant cycle.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690sun2011rechup

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I havent seen the episode so cannot comment but I had the idea that most people here wanted arnav to fall at Khushi 's feet and ask for forgiveness for his past behavior.
may be the CVs  are even -ing things out so that both are at the same level and the begging for forgiveness would be mutual .
possibly!Big smile And yes, Arnav does have a lot to ask forgiveness for. But then again, so does Khushi. And two wrongs never make a right!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rufa

I AM NOT!!!!
Thank u for ur comment jaan! :D I respect ur views!Embarrassed
rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Pari---

Originally posted by rechup

I dont think so, I think she just avoided an argument with him because he was angry.
She do apologised when she had committed mistake. Remember the tea incident.
LOL See, that's the thing. Whenever he's angry, she tries to avoid him. And when she avoids him, he gets even angrier. It's a constant cycle.
But she escaped from getting scolded by him na?
If she will stand there and hear everything, then how he will think about her everytime, this uniqueness in her character is dragging him to her and he is sticking in her thoughts.
So enjoy this hide and seek my dearSmile

Edited by rechup - 20 September 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kunjikuttyrubab1690PrasRasAR_ArShisun2011-Sanjana-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Ahhaa thankkk you Pariii!!! I haven't seen the episode yet, but based on all the posts I can get a glimpse, honestly even for a lead, there's a limit of how immature she can act... Khushi's at borderline right now, this needs to tone down a bit.
I see they're trying to show a contrast between the characters, how he's broody and how she's playful along with the apparent age difference between them (apparently its 10 years, but its been back tracked to 8 or lesser I think as the show has progressed), but you gotta show compatibility too, how can someone who runs away from confrontation be compatible with someone who needs 100% attention when he's talking?!
I do agree when she's wrong she does apologize, so maybe she has a reason for acting this way, I think she just doesn't want to have a fight with him and let him talk about her status and blah blah and go home feeling sad, because she doesn't want to show her parents about what all is happening because she wants to help with the financial situation and if they find out the truth they'll say don't work or lets go back.. either way, it makes some sense. +++ there's always the lamp and shock scene that I can't wait for...

Also, one of you mentioned how Khushi might bring up his parents when they're yelling at each other and maybe that's what she's crying about, that is also very plausible, but I really hope its the lamp and shock... soryy! lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786sun2011-Sanjana-

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
seriously...khushi is bcoming irritating!!!!!

once barun said that his character is khatarnak type ka...n khushi's character is all fine...bt i thnk that nw it's the total opposite!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690-Sanjana-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index