India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Personal Opinion (Page 6)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Honestly that colour makes him look too feminine Stern Smile it doesnt suit him AT ALL LOL black suits him more for some reason, probably brings out his character more appropriately Wink Personally when Piya imagines him in orange, i didn't think he looked good at all.  he can't carry it off whatsoever

BTW momo, i know why you opened this topic ROFL i freakin' love it Approve

Edited by .Yamini. - 21 September 2011 at 2:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--.Angellostmymusic.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
me too wanna see tich

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

does RD ever take pics without his sunglasses?ROFL 

Angel I know bdw on FB I have posted one of his Pic saying that it is called dressing sense in that he is without glasses. But glasses style suits him alotWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angelrelentless.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Honestly that colour makes him look too feminine Stern Smile it doesnt suit him AT ALL LOL black suits him more for some reason, probably brings out his character more appropriately Wink Personally when Piya imagines him in orange, i didn't he looked good at all.  he can't carry it off whatsoever

BTW momo, i know why you opened this topic ROFL i freakin' love it Approve
cos agree with u more on that...seriously the first thing that came to my mind when I saw him was who is this Feminine looking dude then I look again and it was non other than Abhay.

I was like oh dear God please put back his one nation black stuff he has been wearing for like ever on him and the he was walking did not help the matter.

I mean the whole can smile just not him, cos I have come to know has the boy who does not know how to smile and to his face smiling in someone siggy box freaked me out cos I thought maybe the world is coming to an end and I haven't even down anything yetROFL

Edited by .Angel - 21 September 2011 at 2:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
wait a minute..why are we talking about Rithvik here? LOL i thought we were talking about Abhay lol...i don't know much about RD's dressing sense in real life, but i know his dressing sense as Jeh is perfect..but since its about abhay, i think we should stick to that guys..;) why bring RD in the picture LOL

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

wait a minute..why are we talking about Rithvik here? LOL i thought we were talking about Abhay lol...i don't know much about RD's dressing sense in real life, but i know his dressing sense as Jeh is perfect..but since its about abhay, i think we should stick to that guys..;) why bring RD in the picture LOL

LOL okay boss bdw good to catch u todayBig smile but RD is irrestible to miss but now u r saying so have to resist him and I love my RD siggyLOL

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@tich: i am stalking u 4 tht epic topicROFL
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Mujhe bhi wo taapic dekhna hai..ROFL yaha ke phorum wasiyo ne Abhay ko tapori kaha..and meine nahi dekha..Geek ROFL Sanu..post the link..ROFL agar wo taapic milla toh..ROFL ROFL

--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index