Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem making a name for himself... (Page 2)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by NazmaJ

lol you're right Nafisa

(copied and pasted to follow on)
Please god don't do a time leap I can't stand them!!!!! English soaps and serials have managed tolast for decades without having to comeup with timeleaps in order to make the story progress.
I agree it would be difficult to show 3 houses although there wouldn't be much to see in the Modi's house without GoHem. There would be no one for Rashi to do her Kalakaries (did i spell that right?) on so all they'd be able to show is Rashi running around Modi Bhavan trying to stop Jigar getting too romantic.

Well whatever the CV's decide to do I won't be able to crack it I don't think my mind is that convoluted yet.

I just remembered something, and I can't believe I forgot for one moment, the tip off from the CV's we received on facebook...aham is about to fall in love with Gopi and it's not a year but in a matter of weeks, well well well, how will it be with him trying to make a name for himself at the same time.

Possibly they will show 3 households then, as he won't want to leave her, as she is dependent on him for her studies. Lets see, it's becoming really interesting this serial.

Agree with you Nafisa. I don't think there will be three houses. I don't think the CV's are completly daft. If they shift away from Gohem then they risk losing some of their audience. I think in some way this track will help Gohem.

Fingers crossed! Big smile

It's quite infuriating that we don't know as well. What is Aham going to do to make a name for himself and at the same time fall in love with Gopi???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

lol you're right Nafisa

Please god don't do a time leap I can't stand them!!!!! English soaps and serials have managed tolast for decades without having to comeup with timeleaps in order to make the story progress.
I agree it would be difficult to show 3 houses although there wouldn't be much to see in the Modi's house without GoHem. There would be no one for Rashi to do her Kalakaries (did i spell that right?) on so all they'd be able to show is Rashi running around Modi Bhavan trying to stop Jigar getting too romantic.

Well whatever the CV's decide to do I won't be able to crack it I don't think my mind is that convoluted yet.

I just remembered something, and I can't believe I forgot for one moment, the tip off from the CV's we received on facebook...aham is about to fall in love with Gopi and it's not a year but in a matter of weeks, well well well, how will it be with him trying to make a name for himself at the same time.

Possibly they will show 3 households then, as he won't want to leave her, as she is dependent on him for her studies. Lets see, it's becoming really interesting this serial.

Agree with you Nafisa. I don't think there will be three houses. I don't think the CV's are completly daft. If they shift away from Gohem then they risk losing some of their audience. I think in some way this track will help Gohem.

It's quite infuriating that we don't know as well. What is Aham going to do to make a name for himself and at the same time fall in love with Gopi???

Seems a big ask  - falling in love with Gopi at the moment is a full time job for Ahem.

sandyuk

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

lol you're right Nafisa

It really is becoming interesting and I am enjoying the small steps that are being made in Gopi and Ahem's relationship. The facebook tip off is like a beacon of hope at the moment because sometime when new tracks are introduced they stop concentrating on the one track that everyone is interested in.

It might be just that Ahem starts a new business but will still live at home, which i think has been mentioned previously. I hope this doesn't mean that Gopi's education will get sidelined as it is Ahem who has been putting the effort in with her. If he's concentrating on himself will he have time to help Gopi or will the CV's decide to abandon the education track once Gopi and Ahem are in love?

Yah I think that's how it's going to pan out too, it will be exactly the same, but they will say once or twice Aham has started his own business and he will still be going to the office like before, I think the type of guy Aham is he will probably do both Aham industries and Modi industries...I've already named his company for him...lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukNazmaJ

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

lol you're right Nafisa

Seems a big ask  - falling in love with Gopi at the moment is a full time job for Ahem.

It is a big ask and he will most probably do his business as a side line as well as run Modi industries and teach Gopi, it's too much, I don't know why they started this track...

sandyukNazmaJ

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Maybe they read the thread about Ahem taking Gopi to the office and fell in love with the idea so much that they thought that: Ahem could not take Gopi to Modi industries but he could take her to Gohem industries and as he is starting out new  he will need a secretary by his side and who better than his wife? Wink

Can just see Gopi knocking on the Office door and asking "aap ko kuch chaiyee?ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukNazmaJANJ4-Nafisa-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uamaz

Maybe they read the thread about Ahem taking Gopi to the office and fell in love with the idea so much that they thought that: Ahem could not take Gopi to Modi industries but he could take her to Gohem industries and as he is starting out new  he will need a secretary by his side and who better than his wife? Wink

Can just see Gopi knocking on the Office door and asking "aap ko kuch chaiyee?ROFL

Now that would be someting to see!!!!

sandyuk

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

lol you're right Nafisa

It is a big ask and he will most probably do his business as a side line as well as run Modi industries and teach Gopi, it's too much, I don't know why they started this track...

Yeah it just feels too contrived, I have noticed if a show is a success they do try to prolong it by including a lot of meanignless and forgettable storylines. This new track they are trying to put on would have made more sense if Ahem was some kind of rich good for nothing who doesn't work and gets everything handed to him.
Oh well nothing we can do but wait and see. We know that Ahem will make a success of anything that is put in front of him.

sandyukANJ4

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by uamaz

Now that would be someting to see!!!!
Thumbs Up

sandyuk

Go to top