Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Kapoor Khandaan's So Called Pushteni Haar (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

ashi4567

Goldie

ashi4567

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
 Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kapoor Khandaan's So Called Pushteni Haar (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JJESH

Goldie

JJESH

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Ekta's show are always so funny...there isn't a single show that you really can look upto!!!!!!!!!!! I feell really bad for Ekta...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbud

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
DJ ur post ws just cracker that blowed into my ears to make the laughter flow frm my mouth n the last prt ws so so true..pushteni..frm serial to serial... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbudDJ..

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
bollywood girl who has lived in her virtual reality land...can you blame her...not thinking it through ...delegating the details perhaps...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

misty_drastifan

IF-Rockerz

misty_drastifan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
yes i agree with you
when Dadi is there why Ram said Niharika to present it to Priya
and one more think Ram's so called dadaji said that the haar will go to only right person then what should we think Priya is not right person

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
@ vistaa i m  roaming across sections but the haar point made me laugh... what u say is right   its very complicated scenario

but as dadaji said  haar wud find its malkin or in harry potter language   the haar chooses the malkin ( the wand chooses the wizard)   so  thats why this stupid track about haar...

rtsd

rtsd

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
hope harry porter haar finds its owner todayROFL

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

bollywood girl who has lived in her virtual reality land...can you blame her...not thinking it through ...delegating the details perhaps...

On the whole I think it is far better than we expected...has kept us glued to the tv...hope it sweeps all the big award as the ITV function

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.