Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Kapoor Khandaan's So Called Pushteni Haar (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavmuks

Dadi is busy actor... her dates could not be adjusted with the shoot..hence they decide to forget Daadi... 

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SakshisFan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kapoor Khandaan's So Called Pushteni Haar (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtsd

rtsd

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
this week is dedicated to the haar ROFL reception is secondary Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbudNirjhor105SphallolaliaDabulls23

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

My God ... you all are super awesome ... I never thought my boring post could crack you all up to this extent. I think I will credit this to the wonderful mind of Ketka Silly Jai Ho K Mata ki  ROFL

Originally posted by trinket

Good one!

Imagine the wife that Ram and Priya's son chooses won't get the haar... and despite being the family chirag and all that jazz !! simply cause, creatives thought 'Letter from Dadaji' would be a master-stroke!

Hey, was wondering, do Punjabi's address their fathers as Pitaji??

Trinket I think they call them bauji also. But definitely not pitaji. Pitaji is hindustani while Papaji or bauji is more Punjabi style

Originally posted by Neenzoo

Originally posted by chatterbox

ram also said   what his dadaji said in flashback. the haar finds its malkin

oh man at that stage i was like the wand chooses the wizard (harry potter effect  Wink LOL)

bt i think this was made to start the chori of the haar..

ROFLROFLROFLROFL Amazing post and responses...Each and every response cracked me up...guys we are getting better and better at this...I find these posts more enjoyable than the actual serial...Thanks

I so agree with you ...the forum is more entertaining than the serial.

I was on another post about made by ZoobiDoobi on Natasha's dress being loose which is so rightly pointed out by the TM being such a big blooper. In fact the serial is full of them and I think we really should appreciate these bloopers. Atleast they make us laugh in midst of the boring stuff and the doubles ka double dhamaka that we get every evening.

My reply to TM's post was the same and now I seriously thinking we should ask the DT to have a Bloopers AT ROFL

Originally posted by chatterbox

ram also said   what his dadaji said in flashback. the haar finds its malkin

oh man at that stage i was like the wand chooses the wizard (harry potter effect  Wink LOL)

bt i think this was made to start the chori of the haar..

You have an ingenious brain ... this really cracked me up  LOL

Edited by DJ.. - 21 September 2011 at 10:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbudSphallolaliachatterbox

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

How did Kekta maiya forget tradition?  How did she forget the right protocol of dadima being there Wacko  BTw necklace was fake and cheap..
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...TOoo good...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..Dabulls23

-SakshisFan-

Goldie

-SakshisFan-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kavmuks

Dadi is busy actor... her dates could not be adjusted with the shoot..hence they decide to forget Daadi... 

LOL

Kav...ur sense of humour na... ROFL  Mast...

Edited by sakshisfan - 21 September 2011 at 11:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky_2012DJ..

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

How did Kekta maiya forget tradition?  How did she forget the right protocol of dadima being there Wacko  BTw necklace was fake and cheap..
ROFL...TOoo good...

And Niharika is out to steal it to sell it for million Silly ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbudLucky_2012SphallolaliaDabulls23

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hey DJ,

Great postClapThumbs Up

So it the every Dada gives his grandson's wife the haar then what Ram's father will give Ram's son wife????  Is it that the alternate generation bahu are not deserving always I guess e.g. Niharika ROFL

Not only that, the entire premise is faulty. If you look at it from the bahu's side,the alternate bahu will not be skipped...she should have received it from her husband's Dadaji...so how does that work? Either there are two versions of the haarLOL, or the bahu who has the haar,when her son marries, returns the haar to her Sasurji and then he, being the groom's Dadaji, presents it to the new bahuSilly
Vaise, it is entirely possible that, horror of horrorsWacko, she doesn't have a son and only daughters, then the haar stays with herROFL For entirety because then her husband never becomes a Dadaji.

This is hilarious...why couldn't they have kept it simple and not made it into a joke.

@CB dearHug...great to see you here!!! Awesome point about HP...LOL

Nirjhor105DJ..chatterbox

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Ketka ma'am didn't think sooo hard with this haar as you all are thinking.ROFLROFL

forumbudLucky_2012DJ..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.