India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Vimal don't know anything...how?

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

In today's episode, when Shelly asked vimal how he has a wound on his head, he said he don't know because something happened strange and he don't even remember  how he reached home. What does that mean he didn't see anything what happened with Lata? It means whoever did this also attack Vimal, which means Vimal seriously don't know anything. What you think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985Gauri22kinu17-Nags-rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I thnk vimal said true.. May be sum1 beat his head... Sumtm Ie's reasn he c't remember anythng... R u remembered, lata and vimal went his car to jawalary shop.. At time vimal talk to her and offr lift.. 1st she reject and then accptd.. Same time just felt sum1 watched them bcz dt time a glass shown.. I thnk it was front glass of vehicle.. Sumthng strange..? Just watch that epi once more.. May be its my doubt..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandeep15GarkhelsunYMGGK_favourite

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

I thnk vimal said true.. May be sum1 beat his head... Sumtm Ie's reasn he c't remember anythng... R u remembered, lata and vimal went his car to jawalary shop.. At time vimal talk to her and offr lift.. 1st she reject and then accptd.. Same time just felt sum1 watched them bcz dt time a glass shown.. I thnk it was front glass of vehicle.. Sumthng strange..? Just watch that epi once more.. May be its my doubt..

i agree with you! something strange happened which vimal don't know either, confusion?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favouriterechus

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mandeep15

In today's episode, when Shelly asked vimal how he has a wound on his head, he said he don't know because something happened strange and he don't even remember  how he reached home. What does that mean he didn't see anything what happened with Lata? It means whoever did this also attack Vimal, which means Vimal seriously don't know anything. What you think?

yeap good guess..Clap whoever has done this worse job..he intentionally blamed  and framed vimal..and he knew it Vimal was with her ...

Mandeep15YMGGK_favouriterechus

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by Mandeep15

yeap good guess..Clap whoever has done this worse job..he intentionally blamed  and framed vimal..and he knew it Vimal was with her ...

you are right

YMGGK_favouritekinu17rechus

atena Senior Member
atena
atena

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
sounds like koyal and priyanka at work...and it seems they would like to turn shelly against abha again so she will have no supoort...suspense and more drama created

sweetpeasGarkhelsun

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Shaily and ABha are the target here for someone who is trying to get even..

Vimal to be suspected of rape and Lata to get raped...In turn hurting Shaily and Abha..

I wrote this couple of days back that goons probably hit Vimal from the behind and knocked him out before they raped Lata...He never saw any of this as he might have been hit from behind..

YMGGK_favouritekinu17

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Shaily and ABha are the target here for someone who is trying to get even..</font>
<font color="#660099">Vimal to be suspected of rape and Lata to get raped...In turn hurting Shaily and Abha..</font>
</em>
<em><font color="#660099">I wrote this couple of days back that goons probably hit Vimal from the behind and knocked him out before they raped Lata...He never saw any of this as he might have been hit from behind..</font>

agree with u...

Go to top