Navya
Navya

Anant at navya's Place (Page 7)

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
@ Geeta N Annchal Good Morning Hug

Meh only lies wid dat d cvs knows followers of dis show are FB kids n Middle age / sensible Women who demands some thing else from dis show den saas bahu drama ..
I know FB kids wants anya marriage but cvs also understand dat dey are d only one first who leaves d show wen Navya sinks in saas bahu sea ...
aur if dey want to trap d uttaran fans which is biggest competition for Navya TRP dey have to show something different den uttaran n other saas bahu shows.,..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakd-Reshmi-Aanchal15unknown2341

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@Aanchal & Preet, when the world is waking up, its time for me to go to bed here. Talk to you all tomorrow morning, US time. Have a good day both of you, and try to find out why Shaheer is missing his KMHL days?? We defo don't want to lose him. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakdPreet078-Reshmi-Aanchal15

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Preet, Thanks for sharing the news...The story is moving beyond our imaginations and i'm happy with the positive development from Navya's family side...Eventhough the whole track points out the possibility of marriage, i dont think we will see a marriage until they complete education...Lets hope to see a long engagement...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakdAanchal15

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Preet, Thanks for sharing the news...The story is moving beyond our imaginations and i'm happy with the positive development from Navya's family side...Eventhough the whole track points out the possibility of marriage, i dont think we will see a marriage until they complete education...Lets hope to see a long engagement...

Smile Good Morning ...
@ Bold ..agree ..Long engagement track is not at all bad ..v definitely den get lots of anya scenes ..Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakd-Reshmi-Aanchal15

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Preeti for the article.Read it last nite, but was too sleepy to comment.
I like the development, and have no comments for the pace of the show. I just want to enjoy the half an hour I spend front of tv watching the show navya. So what ever it is bring it on. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
wow anant finally in navya's house officially...now he can get to see her room...imagine on navya's birthday if he had insisted more on entering her room what would have happened?LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index