Navya
Navya

Anant at navya's Place (Page 5)

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Kya yaar...Why have they slaughtered the lovey dovey scenes.Dead.Each episode has tilted towards more of family drama and less of romanceDead
It has been ages since we saw just these two in the entire episode..last one I remember was july 7thOuch

Nidhi I agree.  Even the hugs, the proposal etc was done in the company of friends or college.  I would like them, just the 2 of them to have a nice romantic time.  Doubt there will be much romance happening now with the entire track shown on family scenes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpNoaddict

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

@Preet, Isha,Geta..i also want Geeta's day dream to come true..i know Deepak wont be easy t oconvince but i dont know why i a mfeeling he is te next one in line to approve our ANYA now..and looking at the speed..it probably wont take long...I am thinking Deepak wil soon pur an approval stamp on our ANYA relation...waitingn for that to happen...

Urmi hope this happens and that will be the day for Navya to celebrate and us too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddictpixiegirl

87jpatel Goldie
87jpatel
87jpatel

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing preet 
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
dinner at navyas home..so that means breaking the bhookh harthal at navyas home...ha ha...cant wait to see that...atleastdeepak maan jaayee...yeh tension thodi kam hojaaye...wanna see smiling faces of anya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovert

shreya789 Senior Member
shreya789
shreya789

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Even I was thinking of the bhook hartal... so finally Anant gets to eat at navya's place...  :)) hope its not a dream scene..

Edited by nvya - 20 September 2011 at 7:01pm
anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Hi - I too cant wait for ANYA alone episodes - have been moaning about this forever it seems!

spdp

Arvind_k_shamya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Preet...sounds interesting..waiting to see Anant with navya family..how meeta going to react in seeing anant...but they are rushing the story to shaadi track Unhappy...NO CV's pls give us more ANYA scenes...no shaadi now...

Preet078

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index