India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant at navya's Place (Page 2)

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@ urmi its sound some positive anant at mishra's place rather deepak at looney quilla ...

yah sirf ek hai i.e deepak par wah toh line lagi hui booh dadi , baba ,rama & udi baba darwne loga ki ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889barbie2011

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

@ urmi its sound some positive anant at mishra's place rather deepak at looney quilla ...

yah sirf ek hai i.e deepak par wah toh line lagi hui booh dadi , baba ,rama & udi baba darwne loga ki ..
I know it alsomakes sense if Deepak first meets anant and get to know him before gng and talking to his family..or i think Navya should stop deepak from gng to meet the loonies for now,  saying he should first talk to anant and then talk to family when it is the right time..i dont know how..but i dont want one more tamasha..between looneys and Deepak...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889Preet078pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Thanks Preet. Just replied to another post on this spoiler. Wow truly shocked at the sudden change of heart on Deepak's side. If the sight of Navya's tears in Mumbai moved him so much, then what happened to him in Kanpur?? I don't understand this at all. Confused

Ya geeta i read ur views on silla post ..actual in kanpur he was behaving like dump , deaf n blind .dat time he was influenced from taiyg ...LOL
Anant ko dinner bulane kae peecha dadi ki samajdari ka haath ho sakte hai ...

Yeah Preet, I think you're right about that this. 

Didn't I read somewhere in the spoilers before that AnYa were really pining for each other and Deepak found Navya crying and questioned daadi. She must have told him the reason and made him see sense after all. He has probably invited him for dinner to check him out. That is really nice. Wish the looneys also learn a thing a two from the Mishras after all in how to behave civilly with people and how to deal with their children growing up. Clap

But this is all very good, as long as they stop at the sagaai and not take it to the shaadi. PLEASE NO shaadi now. Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889shreya789ClumsyIntrovertPreet078barbie2011

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

I know it alsomakes sense if Deepak first meets anant and get to know him before gng and talking to his family..or i think Navya should stop deepak from gng to meet the loonies for now,  saying he should first talk to anant and then talk to family when it is the right time..i dont know how..but i dont want one more tamasha..between looneys and Deepak...

@ urmi i go through d spoiler ..in dat it given deepak DECIDES to meet anant family ...may be as u said navya stops him to loonies ..or again dere is some mistake wid spoiler as long talk of anya was given but it was of renu n navya ...In dis spoiler may be anant 's family in place of anant ...Day Dreaming

@ isha it good to c meeta reaction to c anant at her place ,
Anant -harsh , anant-dadi scenes..even as per aayush status he was shooting for some scenes may be for dis dinner only 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Thanks Preet. Just replied to another post on this spoiler. Wow truly shocked at the sudden change of heart on Deepak's side. If the sight of Navya's tears in Mumbai moved him so much, then what happened to him in Kanpur?? I don't understand this at all. Confused

Ya geeta i read ur views on silla post ..actual in kanpur he was behaving like dump , deaf n blind .dat time he was influenced from taiyg ...LOL
Anant ko dinner bulane kae peecha dadi ki samajdari ka haath ho sakte hai ...

Yeah Preet, I think you're right about that this. 

Didn't I read somewhere in the spoilers before that AnYa were really pining for each other and Deepak found Navya crying and questioned daadi. She must have told him the reason and made him see sense after all. He has probably invited him for dinner to check him out. That is really nice. Wish the looneys also learn a thing a two from the Mishras after all in how to behave civilly with people and how to deal with their children growing up. Clap

But this is all very good, as long as they stop at the sagaai and not take it to the shaadi. PLEASE NO shaadi nowUnhappy

@ bold I wish d same
pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Wow.  Wonder if this is true and when will it be shown. 

I too wonder like Geeta why change of heart and mind now and not in Kanpur.  Or did he get time to think and ponder and spoke to his mum who is a Navya supporter. 

Wonder if this wil be shown after he goes to bajyapee's house. 

Interesting to see how Meeta is going to react with Anant at the dinner table as she was all set to take him to the police if he is seen around her Navya

Also would like to see Anant and Daadi, Anant and Harsh

TFS Preethi

Isha, @ Blue, LOL wouldn't that be a sight to see. Police ki dhamki and all that. I really want to see Meeta's expression when she starts feeding her hone vaala jamaai. LOL Anant's dream finally coming out true. LOL

@ Pink, eagerly waiting to see that as well. I had always wanted see Harsh pulling Anant's  & Navya's leg. BTW, where is Harsh?? He is MIA these days.

Edited by pixiegirl - 20 September 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

husnia_4ubs8889ClumsyIntrovertPreet078

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

Urmi, @ Bold, I second that. I too don't want Deepak going to the looneys now, that will be a disaster. Like you, I too think, he should check out Anant on his own first. That will be much better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie2011

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ilunavya

Wow.  Wonder if this is true and when will it be shown. 

I too wonder like Geeta why change of heart and mind now and not in Kanpur.  Or did he get time to think and ponder and spoke to his mum who is a Navya supporter. 

Wonder if this wil be shown after he goes to bajyapee's house. 

Interesting to see how Meeta is going to react with Anant at the dinner table as she was all set to take him to the police if he is seen around her Navya

Also would like to see Anant and Daadi, Anant and Harsh

TFS Preethi

Isha, @ Blue, LOL wouldn't that be a sight to see. Police ki dhamki and all that. I really want to see Meeta's expression when she starts feeding her hone vaala jamaai. LOL Anant's dream finally coming out true. LOL

@ Pink, eagerly waiting to see that as well. I had always wanted see Harsh pulling Anant's  & Navya's leg. BTW, where in Harsh?? He is MIA these days.

I think Harsh mentioned that he is shooting for some scenes.  Wonder if this could be it.   I can hardly wait for all reaction to Anant in Navya's home.  Am sure it will end up all nice for us.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet078ClumsyIntrovert

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index