Navya
Navya

Anant at navya's Place

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
http://spamdomain.blogspot.com/2011/09/anant-to-meet-navyas-family.html

In previous episode of Navya, the lover boy Anant proposes Navya. Navya replies to Anant, if their families agree to their relationship, her answer would be "Yes".

In upcoming episode of Navya, viewers will get to see Anant at Navya's place, having dinner with her family, will Navya's family accept Anant? Tune to Star Plus at 10 pm to catch the latest.

Drama in Anant's & Navya's life.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

bcclsristihsweetiesaumyasupriaPallavi_roxnayhajnivedabs8889Thaniyah_K87jpatelAanchal15Arvind_k_shamya-Reshmi--Arishi-barbie2011unknown2341sana1sana.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.pixiegirlPeace67

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
TFS Preet..what lighting speed..looks like shaadi will be here sooner rather than laterOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanchal15-Arishi-

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
mujhay tou samnay anzar aarhi hai shaadi
pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Preet. Just replied to another post on this spoiler. Wow truly shocked at the sudden change of heart on Deepak's side. If the sight of Navya's tears in Mumbai moved him so much, then what happened to him in Kanpur?? I don't understand this at all. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanchal15barbie2011-Arishi-

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Thanks Preet. Just replied to another post on this spoiler. Wow truly shocked at the sudden change of heart on Deepak's side. If the sight of Navya's tears in Mumbai moved him so much, then what happened to him in Kanpur?? I don't understand this at all. Confused

Ya geeta i read ur views on silla post ..actual in kanpur he was behaving like dump , deaf n blind .dat time he was influenced from taiyg ...LOL
Anant ko dinner bulane kae peecha dadi ki samajdari ka haath ho sakte hai ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889shanukit007barbie2011pixiegirl

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

TFS Preet..what lighting speed..looks like shaadi will be here sooner rather than laterOuch

even i think d same ...
barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..preet..so this moving so freaking fast..it feels Shadi is getting more and more closer..
but i think it is beeter t ohave Anant at Navya's house rather than have Deepak at looney's..I surely think it is duee to Dadi's support  and confidence in navya..that Deepak is having a change of heart...
waiting to see when will this happen aand how it will happen...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Preet078pixiegirl

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Wow.  Wonder if this is true and when will it be shown. 

I too wonder like Geeta why change of heart and mind now and not in Kanpur.  Or did he get time to think and ponder and spoke to his mum who is a Navya supporter. 

Wonder if this wil be shown after he goes to bajyapee's house. 

Interesting to see how Meeta is going to react with Anant at the dinner table as she was all set to take him to the police if he is seen around her Navya

Also would like to see Anant and Daadi, Anant and Harsh

TFS Preethi

Edited by ilunavya - 20 September 2011 at 1:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Preet078Aanchal15barbie2011pixiegirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index