Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Well done Preeto Director*****

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I am watching Preeto serial from the  beginning I thought writing  about the director of the serial.

They have done a great job ClapAll the episodes are of good standardThumbs Up .I know how much efforts they  have put behind the serial.to make successful serial?

I will give credit to the dialogue writer also hereClap.The dialogues are meanful,some of the dialogues make you cryCry and some make you laughLOL

What the other viewers want to sayWinkQuestion

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fezananikhilageet-enchanted-Mehek25snehapatrorahmona_pakswe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Well done Preeto Director*****" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Director...Dialogue Writer...Aditya and Ankita infact entire team of Preeto Show are doing grt job...their hardwork is seen onscreen...Preeto is Rocking Show Loving It...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fezana

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Anasuya I agree with u 100%. This show has a good blend of everything.
Superb direction, wonderful dialogues, awesome acting, gr8 execution of scenes and now they are showing the training camp also. What more could we want.

Kudos to the team of SSSP for putting up such an entertaining show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fezanaanasuya43

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
At the moment everything is perfectly balanced which makes it so enjoyable to watch the show. Everyone is doing a great job.

Hope they continue with their amazing work.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-anasuya43

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Agreed! Everything's very nicely balanced.. They stay true to the characters and their values and background. Very good job by the entire cast and crew :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.