Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

Happy Birthday to My Pareshani!!! (Page 8)

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Anju.I have updated my post on page1..Big smileone again many more happy dushty returns of d day..Embarrassed

Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjalgBioinfo_ChaituGeeshuKeithuuMR21kiran_trudecent

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

As a return gift, you are all invited to my wedding to Dushyant. Please note down the address:
MB Haveli
Talsagara
Next to Rasipur

Driving directions from Rasipur
Pass Revji bhai's house (you can ask anyone in Rasipur to point you out to his house)
Turn left from "Ramjadiya & Sons" kinaare ki dukaan (you can recognize the shop from the display of Elle 18 nail polishes at the window)
Keep going straight till you see a sign - leaving Rasipur
You will pass 20 HUGE sand dunes (you have to count because if you reach the 21st sand dune you have gone too far)
On reaching the 20th sand dune, look up to your right to see a mandir (if driving at night, please do not stop at the mandir)
Up ahead you will see a sign - entering Talsagara
Keep going straight till you reach a lake with a memorial board that will say - Vasant was thrown off the bridge here
Turn right at Vasant Memorial School
Follow the path straight till you reach MB & Son(s)? Kaarkhana
Turn right at the kaarkhaana and go straight till you reach a cow shed
Please park all vehicles at the cow shed

Program will begin with an arti sung by Gulaal followed by a tandav performed by Talli (she insistedDead)
Wedding celebrations will close with a Turba performed by Kesar so please bring your dandiya sticks...dhol not required

See you thereLOL

anju ROFL excellent yar Clap n u gave driving directions, what if i m coming on a camel??? ROFL 21st sand dune is too far ROFL n its very dangerous to pass the mandir at night n staying toh extremely dangerous LOL memorial board ROFL n MB & Son(s) ? ROFL ROFL ROFL u r right yar, son hai k sons kuch pata nahi abhi ROFL v vl park vehicles at the cow shed, yup cows toh ran away after vasu, they knew k un ka doctor is gone LOL Talli vl do tandav, i vl bring my sword with me ROFL kesar ka turba aha aha aha Dancing LOL

Originally posted by kiran_trudecent

Big smile anju i have updated my post on page 1 Big smile love u dear n happy birthday Hug abhi have to run, vl come back tomorrow Big smile

n i just love everybody's post here Clap n srushu the VM is excellent excellent Clap Clap loved it Big smile i m sure anju vl love it too Big smile

Meri full moon ki KiranEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank you sooo much!! Kya dhinchak avis lagaye hai!! Mai toh Dushy Dushy ho gayeeLOLLOLLOL

i m a full moon kiran yippyyy Dancing Party Hug u r welcome sweet heart n tu dushy dushy hogayi LOL yeh sun kar me happy happy hogayi LOL

AnjalgBioinfo_ChaituGeeshuKeithuuMR21chweetu

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
aray yar what a thread Clap, har taraf dushy dushy Clap, me so proud of wickedians Big smile 

yeayyy wickedians Big smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN ANJU Party

Edited by kiran_trudecent - 21 September 2011 at 2:31am

MR21 IF-Rockerz
MR21
MR21

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bioinfo

As a return gift, you are all invited to my wedding to Dushyant. Please note down the address:
MB Haveli
Talsagara
Next to Rasipur

Driving directions from Rasipur
Pass Revji bhai's house (you can ask anyone in Rasipur to point you out to his house)
Turn left from "Ramjadiya & Sons" kinaare ki dukaan (you can recognize the shop from the display of Elle 18 nail polishes at the window)ROFLROFL
Keep going straight till you see a sign - leaving Rasipur
You will pass 20 HUGE sand dunes (you have to count because if you reach the 21st sand dune you have gone too far)
On reaching the 20th sand dune, look up to your right to see a mandir (if driving at night, please do not stop at the mandir)ROFLROFL
Up ahead you will see a sign - entering Talsagara
Keep going straight till you reach a lake with a memorial board that will say - Vasant was thrown off the bridge hereROFLROFLwait wait ROFLROFL
Turn right at Vasant Memorial School
Follow the path straight till you reach MB & Son(s)? Kaarkhana
Turn right at the kaarkhaana and go straight till you reach a cow shed
Please park all vehicles at the cow shedROFLROFLthen u will be welcomed by kesuda not by sprinkling rose water on u buy by lathisLOL

Program will begin with an arti sung by Gulaal followed by a tandav performed by Talli (she insistedDead)ROFLROFL
Wedding celebrations will close with a Turba performed by Kesar so please bring your dandiya sticks...dhol not required for self defense of course  ROFL

See you thereLOLok i'll be there to witness this barbadi oops i mean shaadiLOLbtw sudha kya kar rahi hai terii shadi meinWink
one important announcement pls bring ur mojris and chappals to throw on the newly wed couple ROFLROFLreception venue is talsagra jailROFL

reception in jailROFLROFLROFL...Me need directions to talsagra jail tooROFLROFLROFL

Anjalgkiran_trudecentBioinfo_ChaituGeeshuKeithuuchweetu

MR21 IF-Rockerz
MR21
MR21

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Anj ye le tera Junglee mucchi man from JungleROFL

Happy BirthdayParty

Aur bhi hai...Shirtless Dushy..Blushingab ban ja tamatarmukhiWink

Chiii..me runs..

Happy birthdayDancing

Piu super like for the pics...by the way i never saw these pics before...from which films are they??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecentBioinfo_ChaituGeeshuKeithuu

Keithuu IF-Rockerz
Keithuu
Keithuu

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
anju...me uss haweli's sabse chotu member...mujhse kaam karvaegi...?Cry
superb directions yaar...ROFLraat ko  kabhi uss mandir ke aaspaas nahi jaungi...ROFL

AnjalgBioinfo_ChaituGeeshuchweetu

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

every one is bringing photu of dushy but i stole a very important letter from his almirah...wanna seeEmbarrassedTongueWink

ur dushy wrote it to u bas post nahi kiya u know naa talsagra boyz

Keithuu IF-Rockerz
Keithuu
Keithuu

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
thanx ramya...LOLLOLLOL

AnjalgBioinfo_ChaituMR21chweetu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index