Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Again party time in pkyek (Page 5)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Yaah me excited 4 dis Party bcoz alina is gonna have a make-overEmbarrassed
btw in dis Picture Kishu is looking so gorgeous and beautiful...Day Dreaming i simply adore her a lotEmbarrassed

For PandaROFL engagementLOL hope it happens nehi toh panchi ki engagement break hone koi nayi baat nehi hainROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Me too yaar, I am least interested in seeing their pics.

All I wanna see is how Alinna is looking after the makeover, if Abhay is wearing that red shirt and what is Piya wearingEmbarrassed
I care for these 3 at the moment..
Let's see what this party has in store for viewers as after every party kuch na kuch hota haiLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123Befikre

vijayata123 Goldie
vijayata123
vijayata123

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by Abhiya_vijata

Sanchi alina is getting makeover in this party I think it is danchi engagement party plz upload her makeover pic dear if u find anyTongue

Achi(srry for spelling it wrong if it's wrong)this picture was from Kiswer's album (from FB)but there wasn't any pic of Alina..wid makeover for this party...:(But maybe in d episode they will show her wid makeup;)!!!Hope this time nothing will happen to Birdie n hope she n Danish gets married soon n hope Birdie will never come back..! Smile

We all are sick and tired of birdieLOLLOLbtw Priya Chauhan in her facebook status said she shot for makeover scene and real alina will be mindblowing and coming soon! M dieing to see her in newlookTongueTongue

O really??I too wanna see her in her new look..!!Her real life look is so pretty!!!Well u know Priya is more prettier than Vahbiz i hope ki in real life Vivian n Priya will share a nice bolding!!N yeh I'm too sick of this birdie I hope she flys far away n never comes back after all she's a Birdie n Birdie needs to fly to her own home instead of staying in a Human House;)

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

O really??I too wanna see her in her new look..!!Her real life look is so pretty!!!Well u know Priya is more prettier than Vahbiz i hope ki in real life Vivian n Priya will share a nice bolding!!N yeh I'm too sick of this birdie I hope she flys far away n never comes back after all she's a Birdie n Birdie needs to fly to her own home instead of staying in a Human House;)
 If Vivu dates Priya then I will be happiest of all and u never know guys after her makeover shot might be he will fall for herWink
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

If Vivu dates Priya then I will be happiest of all and u never know guys after her makeover shot might be he will fall for herWink

Shocked ROFL
Why u laughing so muchConfused

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Party matlab kisika bhaanda phootega jazoorROFL ye toh EK ka purana style hainLOL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index