Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Again party time in pkyek (Page 3)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Hahaha... Archi I would love to see a besharam Alina LOL Embarrassed LOL - Remember Independence Day function mein Abhay ka haat hi pakad liya tha! Wink Iss baar she should ask Abhay to dance -- nahi toh If Jeh and Pia dance then Abhay should ask Alina -- I will do balle balle then! LOL LOL
 Chandu mama hai na he will send abhay to dance with alinaLOL n I dont think abhay infront of Jeh will dance with Pia  so only option will be alina! Or else imagine party mein koi banda alina se batamezi kare and abhay comes and knocks that person and alina starts crying and abhay consoles herDay DreamingDay Dreaming

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Hahaha... Archi I would love to see a besharam Alina LOL Embarrassed LOL - Remember Independence Day function mein Abhay ka haat hi pakad liya tha! Wink Iss baar she should ask Abhay to dance -- nahi toh If Jeh and Pia dance then Abhay should ask Alina -- I will do balle balle then! LOL LOL
 Chandu mama hai na he will send abhay to dance with alinaLOL n I dont think abhay infront of Jeh will dance with Pia  so only option will be alina! Or else imagine party mein koi banda alina se batamezi kare and abhay comes and knocks that person and alina starts crying and abhay consoles herDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I know -- infront of Jeh -- Abhiya dance is slightly not possible -- waise bhi tomorrow he will see them together and then Abhiya will show that they fought -- and that will just make Abhiya more careful

Kabir will dance with Misha -- toh obvious si baat hai na Abhina will dance! Tongue Wink Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I would love a scene where Jeh treats Alina like crap in front of all the Dobriyals -- they should see his real face and Abhay's good side when he again sides up with Alina Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Par Archi agar pure function mein dance hi nahi hua toh!? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

I know -- infront of Jeh -- Abhiya dance is slightly not possible -- waise bhi tomorrow he will see them together and then Abhiya will show that they fought -- and that will just make Abhiya more careful

Kabir will dance with Misha -- toh obvious si baat hai na Abhina will dance! Tongue Wink Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I would love a scene where Jeh treats Alina like crap in front of all the Dobriyals -- they should see his real face and Abhay's good side when he again sides up with Alina Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Par Archi agar pure function mein dance hi nahi hua toh!? Confused
 Ya I know jeh always misbehaves with alinaAngry n agar function mein dance nahi hua toh baad mein ho jayega LOLLOL atleast kuch abhina scenes milenge after her makeover and m looking forward to themWink N yaar party hai toh kuch dhamal toh hoga na!
Think agar misha ne alina ko tali kar diya drinks ke saathLOL then abhay will pick her up and leave her home like he did to Pia in season 1 episode of 3rd novemberWink

--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

[
 Ya I know jeh always misbehaves with alinaAngry n agar function mein dance nahi hua toh baad mein ho jayega LOLLOL atleast kuch abhina scenes milenge after her makeover and m looking forward to themWink N yaar party hai toh kuch dhamal toh hoga na!
Think agar misha ne alina ko tali kar diya drinks ke saathLOL then abhay will pick her up and leave her home like he did to Pia in season 1 episode of 3rd novemberWink

@Red : Then I totally wish that happens -- Misha karegi taaki Alina Kabir ke paas jaaye but Alina will reach Abhay LOL LOL

I know we will get some good Abhina scenes -- because that is why the makeover is happening! nahin toh it was not as such required! So I am expecting good Abhina scenes -- dance is 50 - 50.. But i am hoping we get  it Day DreamingDay Dreaming

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

@Red : Then I totally wish that happens -- Misha karegi taaki Alina Kabir ke paas jaaye but Alina will reach Abhay LOL LOL

I know we will get some good Abhina scenes -- because that is why the makeover is happening! nahin toh it was not as such required! So I am expecting good Abhina scenes -- dance is 50 - 50.. But i am hoping we get  it Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Nishu toh is all excited about abhina dance though I dont trust CV's that much I just want some cute abhina moments in party I wish misha alina ko drinks pilla deLOL and abhay will manage his cute sweet ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
LOL

Nishu toh is all excited about abhina dance though I dont trust CV's that much I just want some cute abhina moments in party I wish misha alina ko drinks pilla deLOL and abhay will manage his cute sweet ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I know! I Think its only the three of us who keep going on and on about Abhina LOL LOL

I just want Abhina sceness - whichever way I get it! Wink 

OriginalsFan

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
WOW Haseena looking gorgeous
sofee Newbie
sofee
sofee

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
finally panchi and danish will be together. waiting for alina's make over and abhina scenesSmile

OriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index