India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Again party time in pkyek (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
SANCHU..who knows we may get hot secret ABHIYA moments yaar..dont worry I am excited..anywayz..hai what an epi it was na..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Frozen.K

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Yayyy! I saw this pic on Kishwer's twitter page but thanks for posting it! I cant wait for it -- Alina makeover is gonna happen and its gonna rock! I wish for good Abhiya scenes and Abhina scenes Day Dreaming 
Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Yayyy! I saw this pic on Kishwer's twitter page but thanks for posting it! I cant wait for it -- Alina makeover is gonna happen and its gonna rock! I wish for good Abhiya scenes and Abhina scenes Day Dreaming 
Day Dreaming
 I wanna see her makeover pic but no one disclosing itCryCry ek abhina dance toh banta hai yaar hot and naive alina and cold and handsome abhayDay Dreaming n ofcourse abhiya scenes alsoLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Day Dreaming
 I wanna see her makeover pic but no one disclosing itCryCry ek abhina dance toh banta hai yaar hot and naive alina and cold and handsome abhayDay Dreaming n ofcourse abhiya scenes alsoLOL

Archi I dont think anyone will get you the makeover pic before we see it ourselves -- b/w I toh cant wait for Abhina dance Day Dreaming One dance to banta hai boss!! LOL Wink

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
i really wanna c what piya is going to wear, i want her to wear a sexy lehenga choli or saree.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayata123Frozen.KEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Archi I dont think anyone will get you the makeover pic before we see it ourselves -- b/w I toh cant wait for Abhina dance Day Dreaming One dance to banta hai boss!! LOL Wink
 Seriously yaar n I genuinely feel alina will ask him for dance as alina is beshram when it comes to abhay and I so love that factLOLLOL n abhay toh never rejects anything she says whether it is tracker's madness or anything m so waiting for abhina dance cant tell uBig smileBig smile

--Anna--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Seriously yaar n I genuinely feel alina will ask him for dance as alina is beshram when it comes to abhay and I so love that factLOLLOL n abhay toh never rejects anything she says whether it is tracker's madness or anything m so waiting for abhina dance cant tell uBig smileBig smile

Hahaha... Archi I would love to see a besharam Alina LOL Embarrassed LOL - Remember Independence Day function mein Abhay ka haat hi pakad liya tha! Wink Iss baar she should ask Abhay to dance -- nahi toh If Jeh and Pia dance then Abhay should ask Alina -- I will do balle balle then! LOL LOL

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

i really wanna c what piya is going to wear, i want her to wear a sexy lehenga choli or saree.

me too, me too...I want it to be sexy..and lets hope cvs don't give her old disaster clothes to wear...they give rest of the girls in the show good clothes to wear but not for piyaAngry...since abhiya have confessed, a hot n romantic moment between them should be thereWink

vijayata123-Rema-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index