India-Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

mr.kaushik.

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
mr.kaushik always think lovely going to change all 4 bahus and bindeshwary.and he always says this to bindeshwary.

why??i think he is fed up with his hitler wife and wants in heart -bindeshwary need to change.
i think he is the one who is going support lovely  in future episodes.
he is the 1st person in kaushik pariwaar who is going to change and start to support lovely.

Edited by 100raj - 20 September 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adhewarhhramjewanYMGGK_favouriteprincessRock776nycsweetie

sdias Groupbie
sdias
sdias

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Believe so too...and I think this will add some colour to that quite dull family. Have you ever noticed that no one ever cracks a joke and that Bindeshwari has never laughed or smiled at all. But more so there is room for less tension in the air and the atmosphere is certainly going to improve with everyone taking adapting to a more free lifestyle. Just tell me is it practically possible to live like that ? Hell no! And Lovely is right in what she says at times ...but hey the discipline should be kept and respecting others should be foremost. But they need to feel a bit more relaxed in that house. Bindeshwari has created a house and not a home. Sanskaar and rules and discipline is all good but in every home u need to have joy, happiness, love and peace of mind and not allow society to rule you.
In fact asking Lovely to act good in her own house is wrong also please a home is a place where you do things which u can't do elsewhere - meaning letting yourself go completely and being YOURSELF and not SOMEBODY ELSE!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favouriterajh

YMGGK_favourite IF-Dazzler
YMGGK_favourite
YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdias

Believe so too...and I think this will add some colour to that quite dull family. Have you ever noticed that no one ever cracks a joke and that Bindeshwari has never laughed or smiled at all. But more so there is room for less tension in the air and the atmosphere is certainly going to improve with everyone taking adapting to a more free lifestyle. Just tell me is it practically possible to live like that ? Hell no! And Lovely is right in what she says at times ...but hey the discipline should be kept and respecting others should be foremost. But they need to feel a bit more relaxed in that house. Bindeshwari has created a house and not a home. Sanskaar and rules and discipline is all good but in every home u need to have joy, happiness, love and peace of mind and not allow society to rule you.
In fact asking Lovely to act good in her own house is wrong also please a home is a place where you do things which u can't do elsewhere - meaning letting yourself go completely and being YOURSELF and not SOMEBODY ELSE!

i agree

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index