Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Baatein bhool jaati hain, Yaadein yaad aati hain (Page 3)

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

Originally posted by MR21

Lovely caps and remarks NurHug
JZeeHug..i always like the way u come up with writing the scenes so well...

So, from the three scene...i never watched the other two except the photo album scene...thanks to you guys because of which i was able to see it atleast now...

Photo Album sceneEmbarrassed...ohh me like kesar here very much...he is so cute with that white patti around his head and that too after shower...i always liked him when ever he is with his patti...i hope it is an accessory so that he could wore it alwaysWink...

^^ OMG I thought I was the only freak who liked that !!! He looks adorable with head patti Blushing - *hi-five* LOL

You too like him in this wayBlushing

ohh what can i say abt this scene...its speaks a lot without any words...they dont have any words to say..but still both kesar n gulaal interact very well in that scene...loved the FBs...if i can say all the FBs are some what related to gulaal..whether we talk abt vassy fb, krishna dance fb or marriage fb...all of them have gulaal in some way or the other...thank god that talli was not in the FBLOL...hothi toh hamaara kya hojaathaConfused...  <--- I know man! FBs seem like the only place we can have GK to ourselves without her barging in - but that's what! Ek dusre ke memory movies mein to they want to be exclusive  Blushing

Kesar Fb part...arey yeh bachcha bhi na...jab bhi dekho wahi fb ko dhektha hi rehthaOuch...woh bore nahi hota hai kya...n the word mein yaha khel ne nahi aaya hoon...toh uss idiot dabloo talli ke saath apne kamre mein kya kar raha haiLOL

^^ ROFL MR, that is a genius cross question! Talli hi kyun! Shocked And honestly, Gullu's obsession with Talli, and Kesar's obsession with Duggu is unconditional LOL If we didn't know better about their undying lubb for each other, even in version of hate - there would be much reason to worry about where the 'G-K' lowe story was headed Shocked

OMG...word it Jzee...unconditional love n hate of gulaal and kesar for talli and dushy respectively...issi liye toh gullu-kesu ki prem kahaani last epi mein happy shappy ending hui...ROFL

Then comes the kesar rooms scene...me liked it very much...ohh his voice while reading the letter...his expressions with anger and at the same time tears in his eyes...NB is so good in that scene...arey iss talli koh koi manners hai ya nahi...arey kisi ki room mein jaane se pehle knot at the room...

Ouch This time at least he was 'dressed'. The one dark moment for all GK phankaas - our eternal scar - is the time she walks in on Kesar shirtless Shocked Like jisko karna chiye walk in at such points - wo to karti nahi Disapprove All Gullu does is keep fixing buttons on Kesu's shirts, and Talli gets to have the 'chance-pe-dance' Sleepy

Ohh..dont even remind me abt that not so happening scene...hum sab GK phans par toh kithna bada sadmaa laga tha uss din...

woh nahi toh bhi chalega..magar kisi ki letter ko aisa koi dekhta hai kyaAngry...mein hoti koh ek thappad toh zaroor padthiLOL...magar kesar ne toh bas aisa kuch kiya hi nahiShocked...loved the way he apologized n shifted her attention to her hand made loddosLOL...bhichaara namak wala laddo pehli baar talli ke haatho se kaake kya hogaya hoga uski haalWink...n comes the gulaal...what a scene...not even a minute scene but loved the charged atmosphere...n lobed loved the way he looks at her after she left the placeEmbarrassed...

Oh I love the way he's all huffed up, and breathes down one, then just holds back all breath... the stillness about him at the sight of him - its like a hynotism descends upon him - oh sigh... Day Dreaming - and jhalli Talli tells him to eat ladoos *yawn* God she's unbelievably slow Sleepy

He is so Day Dreaming...n talli ki toh woh speciality hai ki she is that slow...issi liye toh half shaadi tak baat badi hai kesar ke saathLOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulAreYaar

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

And so begins the trip down memory lane...I loved the music they used in this bit...makes it all the more poignant...you feel like you're on that journey WITH Kesar as he moves through each set of pictures
Batch 1:
Wonderful caps ! how well you say that we are also going down memory lane with Kesar
The album per se was also a masterpiece, I say !  each photo in the album must have been "clicked" carefully ,shows how much care CV's have taken to put photos that are so apt - the mota bha -Paan baa is so perfect- they look younger, are "made up" for their photo as in earlier days or its a special occassion..and the adjacent photo also looks so natural of aposing group ...and on "Gulaal page" , the first of her three photos has such a typical pose , I have seen my grannie, aunt etc ka photos almost in that pose !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

--------

Batch 2:

And then he reaches HER page !

...and on "Gulaal page" , the first of her three photos has such a typical pose , I have seen my grannie, aunt etc ka photos almost in that pose !

...the memories included everyone but everything changes when it's just about THEM..

..how beautifully you say that ."when its just about THEM"...Day Dreaming..
and I just loved these caps in a pair , one showing her face in focus and the other showing his...

Day Dreaming ..and just look at the way he is looking at her ..Day Dreaming

...a totally unguarded moment where his emotions are unchecked...he's still swimming in the past somewhere... ..@ bold and that's so well said ! he was still "swimming in the past" and had no time to camouflage his expression and quote them with the disdain he normally liked to show her these days... 

And then SNAP the album is closed ....you bet !! ROFL

And as she leaves, it really does feel like he was holding his breath the entire time...he's watching her leave almost in a trance/daze too

And the final touch with him looking down and opening the album again...interesting that he didn't snap it fully shut...he left his thumb in place to hold the spot with Gulaal's picturesLOL

..True ! He was really clinging on to them (Gulaal's photos) even in his "trance" as you rightly call it ! Smile

..thoroughly enjoyed the album AND your remarks !

VJ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulAreYaar

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Jzee , what a beautiful post and what a merry bunch of scenes to treasure ...am still reading , but had to come in to rave how beautifully you have put it when you say he reads the letters to 

"sometimes to find answers which he never gets, and sometimes to remind himself what the question really was! "

ClapClap just sums up the whole scenario of letters occurring /reoccuring , for once and for all ...beautiful !

He really clung on to those letters for so long like they were his life , giving him the only way to find any meaning in his life full of anguish and confusion ... and that reminds me how Gulaal was desperate to gather them back when she read them and they flew off in the wind ...as if she too had the definite inkling that somewhere Kesar's existence was all wrapped up in those letters and she mustnt let him fall apart by letting the letters fly ...

VJ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.manzilmukulAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

Jzee , what a beautiful post and what a merry bunch of scenes to treasure ...am still reading , but had to come in to rave how beautifully you have put it when you say he reads the letters to 

"sometimes to find answers which he never gets, and sometimes to remind himself what the question really was! "

ClapClap just sums up the whole scenario of letters occurring /reoccuring , for once and for all ...beautiful !

He really clung on to those letters for so long like they were his life , giving him the only way to find any meaning in his life full of anguish and confusion ... and that reminds me how Gulaal was desperate to gather them back when she read them and they flew off in the wind ...as if she too had the definite inkling that somewhere Kesar's existence was all wrapped up in those letters and she mustnt let him fall apart by letting the letters fly ...

VJ

I agree with you guys too...and in this case of his reading the letters, what's interesting to me is that this moment was more about the anger than the pain...in this instance of reading the letters, or rather this letter in particular was all about naraazgi to start with...Main tujhe DUKH dena chaahta hoon, pareshaan dekhna chahta hoon...and then ofcourse rounding it up with the same question yet again...KYUN tune yeh baat chhupaayi?

It's amazing that later on we see these letters transitioning into ones of more hurt, pain...the ones where he is crying so much while reading them...or later the ones where he's actually had pleasant convos with her in the letters and is smiling reminiscing about them...truly his entire world was wrapped up in those letters for 10 years...

And like you said, VJ...Gulaal did realize that as she was gathering those letters after the blew away in the wind...she realized it for sure but she didn't realize the depth of the ACTUAL emotion he felt for HER...to her till that moment it was still easier to label this a child's attachment.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJMaz.manzilmukul

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Link to the next one...today is a bit brief...technical difficulties

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1797910

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index