Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

when will get the old SSBN days? (Page 2)

Aish_21 Goldie
Aish_21
Aish_21

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by walquest2000

Just follow the story line up to Abhi entry.   It was sailing smoothly.   You also might have known the strike the cine workers had for wages and contract rates.   In a competitive line, if the TRPs drop, and ad income goes down, it becomes difficult to pay up.   So good writers and directors will go elsewhere, and then the producers can not just give up.  They will use their second line of defense.    The Channel too, interferes, if its ad income gets affected.   It can also scrap the show.   So all these pressures work on the producers.  But in spite of all this, the actors never slip up.  They always, give their best.  For this we must admire them.   There is no way for us, to express our thanks, as they never expose the team, but put only the actors as their front men, and they too, are bound by contract, not to speak too much.  Our investigative reporters, are only interested in silly scoops.  No content.   Better luck next time.

r u tellin us ssbn may nevr recvrOuch...

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
agreed!!.. this whole story of making daksh believe he slept wiz sona.. is totalii disgusting!!..and the fact that sona is constantly winning and naina is not being able to show her true colours is disturbing and stupidOuch...

am totalii hating this sona storyline.. i want her character to end so that we can have so light hearted moment in SSBN

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000niksidfan

niksidfan IF-Rockerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
u r right...innocent...the fact dat sona has always been in winning streak is really disturbing n no fun...dey shud have made naina look the same level headed like her...den we might have enjoyed the fight between dem n so the track too...

walquest2000_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niksidfan

u r right...innocent...the fact dat sona has always been in winning streak is really disturbing n no fun...dey shud have made naina look the same level headed like her...den we might have enjoyed the fight between dem n so the track too...
Exactly!!... the only moment i liked so far in this dumbo track is wen...naina found the truth abt sona!! after that its been nonsense once again.. wiz daksh not even believing herDead.. wat sucks the most is that sona has left loads of clues and yet no1 is managing to catch up wiz her...!! and that woman using her pregnancy to support sona in her evil plans was disturbing too!!..

ufff... i dnt knw wat to say anymore:( lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfan

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Dnt hope or expect anything from SSBN.. May be we will get old SSBN days by 300 episodes( i doubt)LOL

And I agree current trcak is completely running one sided( psycho)..Disgusting...after naina realised what psycho is upto I expected something to happen ..but nope...nothing else to sayConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niksidfan

niksidfan IF-Rockerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by niksidfan

Exactly!!... the only moment i liked so far in this dumbo track is wen...naina found the truth abt sona!! after that its been nonsense once again.. wiz daksh not even believing herDead.. wat sucks the most is that sona has left loads of clues and yet no1 is managing to catch up wiz her...!! and that woman using her pregnancy to support sona in her evil plans was disturbing too!!..

ufff... i dnt knw wat to say anymore:( lol
yaa at dat moment we thought dat we might now get our intelligent naina back who will give dat chrail co. a good dose of deir own plan as she used to do before but no... the track has really been handled soo badly...the audience are glued to dis show onlyy for their beloved couple...as dere is nothing more to watch besides deir chemistry..in fact everything was soo unwatchable...

walquest2000_innocent_

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Do you not think, that the writers are making Daksh and Vibha look stupid, only to give a stronger contrast to Sohini.   The article says, Naina will be out of P house.   That may mean, 24th will not be end of the track.

Daksh if forced to go into the marriage, it would be a travesty of a brilliant character of a lawyer, by his stupid mother.    This mother may ask Naina to leave the house, to protect her son from destroying her hopes and Naina whether true to her nature, to keep her 'vachan' or whatever may prompt her, may be a call from her mother to come back, will be out of the picture for a time.

As the 'normal' life resumes in P House it will dawn on the two stupids, the cost of their folly, as Sohini will create more problems.   Kaka will be there to give them a kick every now and then, and then there will be rush to find Naina.

This will give plenty of chances for the writers of SSBN to churn out episode after episodes, and try to make it a "block buster" like some of the never dying soaps on Star Plus.    But hope they will leave it at 2 o'clock slot, lest they find its TRPs slipping and then suddenly decide to scrap the show.

This is a private pessimistic frustration.
LadyMystique Senior Member
LadyMystique
LadyMystique

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Im neither watching nor reading the written updates these days...but i have got some clue of whats happening in the serial by reading what u guys are posting...im waiting till the maha episode to resume watching again...but this is the truth...all this time we have had a couple of MEs ...but for me all of them have been dissapointing and unimpressiveDead...
in one ME abhi proposed to Naina and daksh just went shattered in heart
next one...daksh decided to marry physco
the one after that...daksh told physco he loves Naina and after that she started her devil dance which we have seen since then and never seems to stop!(DAMN!)Dead
So my point is that so far in any of the MEs nothing good what so ever happened...if anything did happen it was in the episodes we daily saw...im not trying to dissapoint u guys or create a bad image of this show to u guys..im sry but this is the way i feel... for 2 or 3 days i couldnt even eat properly and took me a little while longer to recover from an illness bcz i was worried abt dakshna!( CAN U BELIEVE IT???ShockedWackoim crazy na?i guess i was also under the sohini effect!Embarrassedto have felt that way..hehe)now that im not watching im feeling a little better...
I just wanna tell u guys that dont keep so much hopes on the ME bcz the way things are going i think thats the Episode whr Naina leaves P-Hell...Cryif something good happens the party can begin but what if it doesnt? all of us are actual human beings who love the show so much and we are gonna end up heartbroken...all bcz of a physco woman! but i hope and hope im wrong bcz deep down in my heart thrs always the longing to see dakshna togetherDay Dreaming
If things are to be alright i would be sooo glad...and if the truth is to come out i want it to happen b4 daksh's wedding...if it happens after the wedding he is definitely gonna divorce physco and then he will become Devdas!!!! u know how daksh is right? its gonna be unbearable for himCry he is not like abhi who has the ability to move on so easily...when he knows he has done something wrong he feels guilty and sorry unlike abhi who does everything he can to turn every fact to his advantage! thats the beauty of dakshSmilehe is a sincere man no matter what and will admit his mistakes unlike abhi...and its not just daksh...when daksh's marriage takes place, aku's gonna marry too...then two of our beloved characters are made to suffer for god knows how long!! so whatever the cvs are doing now, they btter not damage the story more...its already a cracked vase! and though i want dakshna together i dont want Naina to marry a once-divorced man! she doesnt deserve that! So daksh better not marry physco!!!! In the end Naina is the saviour of P-hell and she is the only one who can transform it in to P-heavenSmile

Edited by LadyMystique - 21 September 2011 at 12:32pm

walquest2000lucky.m

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index