Pavitra Rishta

Super Sulo Duper Savita..!!! - Page 6

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank God doc said Varsha needs psychiatrist... Hope Satish does something on this...

no one can give a kid to a psychic

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Disappointed with Archu today... She is still thinking of her sis crackpot Varsha 😑

Poor Soham was crying 😭 no one thought of this kids mental condition seeing all this 😭
He was being snatched from one person to another person like some toy 😭 

Thank God Manav is not supporting crackpot... I am really happy... Good πŸ‘
I am happy that he said he will not allow Varsha near Soham... chalo someone atleast is thinking of the poor kid... Hope he sticks to his point
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi Akka and all my dearest friends..how are you all..??

Didn't watch PR but seeing your comment Rachu ..seem Varsha see doc  who ask for a Psychiatrist...its good hope Satish take this into consideration..Good Too..Manv has not the same thought as Archu...Hope he will have his words now...and will oppose when Archu will tell yes..I'll give Soham to Varsha..😑

The promo said it  tomorrow 22.Sept we'll know if Archu will give Soham.or not..was there something in precap...???
I wait for that...If Archu decide a baby gifting so PR will be occasionally for me...just for Sushita...otherwise will come back I think I can watch other bakwaas track but not this baby gifting..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Eh Rachu you rock dear with that colour..."" Lady in Red""😊
Congrat you become RockerzπŸ‘
I miss you all  my dears..This varsha  make me angry all time...Same with Archu now she seem she is thinking about her..I looked PR..for my pleasure...to be relax..and be cool..These passing days ..I was on my nerve each time..with anger..and the cherry on the cake this baby gifting track is open ..😑 can't accept that..I don't even want to see this selfish varsha face..😑

Better be far from pr...It very good for me...Hope Ekta will prove us that she has something in her brain ..and will change this baby gifting..πŸ˜’

See you dear..have you later if Akka open a thread...
bye..