India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Super Sulo Duper Savita..!!!

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Oh yea..Nice episode today..tad bit slow..but overall pretty goodBig smile..there was super sulo todayCool and there was duper savita..Ermm..
let me talk about the duper first..Savita was duping the little boy sachu big time..Ouch..Little boy sachu was watching arman talkin with each other..and archu had slip of the tongue and said soham was her eklauta beta..Ouch..sachu didn't know the meaning of the word..but he sure realized something special about that word..Ouch..and went to his aaji savita..and asked her what does eklauta beta mean..savita asked how he came across that word..for that sachu said he heard his aayi archu say that to his dad manav..Duper savita started to dupe the little boy..and told him about cinderella story..Shocked..and the similarity between him and cinderella..Shocked..sachu is not that bhudduCool..he said my mother don't make me work like how cinderella used to..LOL..and she loves me a lot..Cool..my mommy always feeds me food with her own hands..Embarrassed..so she can't be my step mother sachu saidEmbarrassed..u must be kidding aaji he saidLOL..but savita won't loose this argument with a 6 year old.LOL..said why did she say eklauta beta soham then?..Ouch..and she told the poor boy he is the step son of archu and what notAngry..that was so insensitive of savitaAngry..poor sachu wanted t know who his real mom was..Ouch..then savita the duper realized she will be in trouble if she tells the truth ..and said she will introduce him to his mother soonAngry.Whats up with this ladyAngry..
And then there was sper suloEmbarrassed.she was consoling her daughter archu..didn't care much about savitaLOL..she is getting over savita now slowlyLOL..and made her drink some coffee.and was staying beside archu..and told vaishu to call varsha and get her butt over at the D's house..When vaishu called varsha ..she made some lame excuses tat she won't be able to come..and sulo was listening to all her talking..and heard  a baby crying..Ouch..she quickly thought it sounded like soham.and asked her who it was..varsha lied again..i hope she gets really bitten by the kauwa this time for telling so many lies..Angry..
But super sulo wasn't satisfied..savita had suspicion ..but she didn't do anything about it..but sulo did..thats why she is super..LOL..she went to check on varsha..and got hold of all the lies..and saw the kidnapper talking to a lady..and she was so cool with her moves..reminds me of my thread..ek chatur naar badi hoshiyarLOL..suits perfectly to her..today alsoBig smile..she did her detective work with so much chaturta..the maid didn't get suspicious at all..and let sulo in the house..LOL..even after varsha told her not to open the door..LOL..sulo went in with big music in the back ground..and open the door...tadaCool..it is soham inside..super sulo was super happy..to find out soham..so finding soham mission is completeBig smile..now the next step tomorrow looks awesome..Big smile..she is gonna bash varshu..i hope she gives her real good..and writes a police complaint against that psycho..and it appeared to me that she got manav and archu also with her to show them what varsha is up to..becoz these budhu's never understand anything without watching it live..
giving soham away for 3 years had got them to see this day today..
So I loved super sulo today..Party..
guys if u wish u can discuss..up to u guys..i sure hope there is no baby gifting track..

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanavita_narineahciragniimonicaysharmilaprasadshaz.kazskamaniArvifangaayikaptecvishbabu2008Gauri22TulseyLuvSSeverbhallaroxshootingstar27star_warsbonnefillesuanLovePRSoham.Mandy.gaurimishaPiyatrixomshreejaanuSunoNa...Tanyaz_Sano_

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I LOLed at the title itself. 

Thumbs Up for Sulo and Thumbs Down for Savita. 

Savita's gone cuckoo...least bothered about the welfare of her grandsons. Expected more from 60+ lady but she has been disappointing day by day. 

Hope to see ArMan to swoop onto Varsha and sound her off really badly. I did be very angry to see ArMan let Varsha go scot free. Even Dharmesh and Ajit have done less as villains than varsha has done as family. 

Satish needs to consult about Varsha with a psychiatric ASAP. For her that's the cure and not being gifted Soham. 

*finger crossed* that baby gifting doesn't happen.     

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniArvifanLuvSSevershootingstar27archanamanavsuan.Mandy.gaurimishaSunoNa...PiyatrixTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

I LOLed at the title itself. 

Thumbs Up for Sulo and Thumbs Down for Savita. 

Savita's gone cuckoo...least bothered about the welfare of her grandsons. Expected more from 60+ lady but she has been disappointing day by day. 

Hope to see ArMan to swoop onto Varsha and sound her off really badly. I did be very angry to see ArMan let Varsha go scot free. Even Dharmesh and Ajit have done less as villains than varsha has done as family. 

Satish needs to consult about Varsha with a psychiatric ASAP. For her that's the cure and not being gifted Soham. 

*finger crossed* that baby gifting doesn't happen.     

to me manav archu and sulo all looked really angry at varsha..and i can never understand why in the world will they give soham to herConfused..yes she needs to be put in the hospital..gosh needs to spend time in jail tooAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TulseyLuvSSeverbonnefillesuanSunoNa...Tanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
fab title AkkaThumbs Up nice post as wellBig smile

Savita is stooping so low day by dayAngryshe is the worst grand mom, mom, MIL, humanAngryThumbs Down wish Damo was der Ouch atleast he wudnt let sachu mind be poisoned against archuOuch 

Varsha has no feelings at al for anyAngryarchana and manav have done so much for her, she is so ungratefullAngryshe needs to be jailedAngry 

I really felt today that baby donation wont happen, and the promo is misleadingBig smile
i hope the saath that archu was talking in promo is to give saath to doctors in varsha's mental treatmentTongue 

I like the kid sachu alot, he is in complan ad as well, cute kidBig smile
hope his and archu relation wil never be spoiltOuchthey are adorable together as mom-sonBig smile

i absolutely hate varshaAngry where are everybody in varsha hme, dint any notic this harkat of hers, frm whr does she get moneyAngrysatish doesnt even hv a look if his bank balance reduces in huge amountsOuch
she needs to sent to mental asylum or jailAngry and nt be rewarded with soham for this mahaaan kam of kidnapping her ows sis babyAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulseyarchanamanavbonnefillesuan

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

And then there was sper suloEmbarrassed.she was consoling her daughter archu..didn't care much about savitaLOL..she is getting over savita now slowlyLOL..

love hurts ROFL

Tulseyarchanamanavbonnefillesuan

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
ankita was really good with her acting today..especially with manav and sulo...great job..i read it was pretty difficult for her to cry so much..wel done..ankitaCool

Edited by archanamanav - 20 September 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershootingstar27bonnefillesuanSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

ankita was really good with her acting today..especially with manav and sulo...great job..i read it was pretty difficult for her to cry so much..wel done..ankitaCool
yeah she does a fab job AkkaThumbs Up. I just loved her acting when they lost their first child, it was  so natural. Poor soul needs to cry so much in this showLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavbonnefillesuan

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Nice writeup Usha Akka.Smile

I had never thought that Sulo would be having this much Brain and that Savita would go this low.
I was expecting Savita to be the rescuer . when seeing the precap yesterday, I thought it was just dramatic and sulo would do nothing.

But thank god, Soham was found. Thanks to Sulo.

Hope similarly the precap today also never disappoints me tomorrow. Hope Sulo and ARMAN both Gives good and a slap to varsha.And Hopefully Soham was not donated.

If ARMAN acts Mahaan and donate soham even after all they went through for last two days and for what varsha has done, then they are the one to be admitted in Mental Asylum or to consult a Psychiatric for being the odd man out and behaving like aliens.

After the epi's shown ,I never ever want archu to talk with Varsha.
But this is too much to expect from archu when she is ready to donate the child. Ufff,,,,,,Grrr...Ouch

Edited by umayal - 20 September 2011 at 12:38pm

JaishankarTulseyarchanamanavbonnefille

Go to top