Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is it really fair to Jeh! (Page 8)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
'Piya is cheating on Jeh' , 'Piya is characterless', 'Piya is no more like the old one' blah blah blah! Dead

It is so easy for people to judge her because she is with Abhay and faking her relationship with Jeh! God, true that it is wrong on Piya's part to do that because she is unaware of the fact that Jeh is a werewolf and what Jeh is doing with Abhay by taking her name and involving her in the clan war.Geek

I agree that she is keeping a guy in dark just because Abhay told her to, but it is afterall Jeh's fault because it is his obsession with Piya that he is suffering today. Had he not warned Abhay that he would harm Piya if she leaves him, even Abhay wouldn't have asked her to keep Jeh in the dark.

It is as simple as that. If you threaten people unnecessarily, then you can't expect them to be loyal to you.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-sunflower52OtakuGirl-Deboaish.Mrs.Peanutspyar-ishk

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Okay so first of all hi!Smile
And I so disagree with what your saying!
Now let me rewind a bit!
Do you remember that Jeh told Pia to pretend as though Pia is Jeh's girlfriend just to make Abhay jealous?
Those were signs to Jeh that Pia loved Abhay!
Secondly Jeh knows that Abhay loves Pia so he did not have to play these dirty tricks using Pia!
Then Pia cant break up with Jeh cause Jeh told Abhay that if Pia's behavior changes towards Jeh then he would kill Pia!
That itself shows that he does not deserve Pia and also he wants to defeat Abhay then he should not use Pia for that!
Jeh is a weak person who can do nothing but use Pia which he calls love!
People call it obsession but there is also a limit to obsession!
So I am actually glad that Jeh is being cheated by Pia as he is doing the same to Pia too!
People are saying that Jeh loves Pia so he will not kill her!
But looking at his recent behavior he could do anything!
He even tried to kill his own sister Alina in his anger!Angry
His behavior is transforming in such a way that he cant be trusted by anybody!
Even when he dances with Pia he, instead of looking at her, he is more interested in seeing how jealous Abhay is!
Is this true love?
No right?
So he deserves what he is going to get!
I would not have this if he had not used Pia against Abhay but that action of his has made me literally hate him! Ouch
But you are right if we look at the scene from Jeh's point of view!
And also if lipstick aunty comes back and tells Jeh to kill Pia then he will!
So his love can be called pure but not completely!Shocked
And Abhay cant risk Pia's life!
And thanks for this post cause I think it was necessary for somebody to post this to make all points clear!
I do respect your opinion but this is just my point of view!Clap
Sorry if I hurt your feelings in any manner!
#ABHAYFOREVER# <3
TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
i only want piya to lov abhy and abhy to love wth piya yaaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish.

Rashiiii Senior Member
Rashiiii
Rashiiii

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
well if we keep Abhay aside and concenterate on jeh and piya only..and their friendship which had started before Abhay came into action...then i agree pia is not right in keeping jeh in dark.. BUT its not only pia whos betraying jeh..jeh is also betraying pia by keeping her in dark about his truth and still expecting her to love him,and be in his life..knowing that he is not exactly human..and by using her as a bait..by hiding what his initial motives were..so its not only Pia but Jeh also whos keepin the other in dark..so if its not fair on Jeh ''now'',then it has also not been fair on Pia,''from a long time infact''..keepin only jeh pia bond in mind.
Having said that,i think Pia is NOT like jeh,she has a selfless and truthful heart..and i want her to tell jeh that she cant continue this fake relation .. :)) :)) :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52aish.

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Well you have a valid point that Piya is not being fair with Jeh by faking her relationship and not being loyal to him. But then is Jeh really loyal to Piya??? Think about it...I mean he is hiding his true identity of being a werewolf form her... isn't that counted as cheating?? There are many more things that he is hiding but this is the most important. 

I agree that his wrong doings doesn't justify Piya's wrongs but then one really has no right to expect loyalty form others if you yorself aren't. Though i would myself like that Piya end this fake relationship ASAP.

P.S. I dont think Abhay has anything to with this matter as this is just between Jeh and Piya and only these two have a say in it.

aish.

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
That is what I dont understand -- Why is everyone bringing Abhay and Jeh's threat here into the picture !?? We are talking about Pia and Jeh who right now are officially dating! -- Forget Abhay exists for the moment , forget what Jeh can do -- Just think of Jeh Pia.

If we just look at just Jeh - Pia, Pia is being unfair to Jeh. Jeh has always been there for her after he brought back Abhay and as far as Pia is concerned right now he is a good guy -- so why is she doing this to him!? She doesnt know right how harmful Jeh is ! So what gives her the right to play with Jeh's feelings here!?

I am not saying what Jeh has done is right -- He is obviously the villan in Abhiya love story -- but As far as Jeh - Pia are concerned Pia is doing wrong with Jeh just like Jeh is doing by hiding her truth from her. What Jeh says to Abhay is a different thing here because Pia doesnt know anything about it -- so what gives her a right to play with Jeh's love!? Doesnt it make her similar to what Jeh is doing right now -- playing with Abhiya love!? 

And everyone is putting a point across that Jeh might not take it well and he may harm Pia and all that -- but Pia does not know that right!? I mean what is the harm in just playing it safe and breaking off with him -- And what do you guys think that when Jeh comes about it later -- he will congratulate Abhiya!? -- He will be far more heartbroken and far more dangerous!

Edited by @[email protected]@ - 21 September 2011 at 4:06am

PurpleHorizon

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

That is what I dont understand -- Why is everyone bringing Abhay and Jeh's threat here into the picture !?? We are talking about Pia and Jeh who right now are officially dating! -- Forget Abhay exists for the moment , forget what Jeh can do -- Just think of Jeh Pia.
Exactly what i want to say... It is strictly between Jeh and Piya.

If we just look at just Jeh - Pia, Pia is being unfair to Jeh. Jeh has always been there for her after he brought back Abhay and as far as Pia is concerned right now he is a good guy -- so why is she doing this to him!? She doesnt know right how harmful Jeh is ! So what gives her the right to play with Jeh's feelings here!?
I agree Piya has no right to do what she is doing... but i guess we are just being anxious.. its been a week for us but if you look at the episodes its hardly a day that has passed since Abhiya's confession so lets give Piya some time to sort this all out (hoping she doesWink). Though she was never in this relation and was faking it since the beginning LOL

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mish18

Originally posted by @[email protected]@

Exactly what i want to say... It is strictly between Jeh and Piya.

I agree Piya has no right to do what she is doing... but i guess we are just being anxious.. its been a week for us but if you look at the episodes its hardly a day that has passed since Abhiya's confession so lets give Piya some time to sort this all out (hoping she doesWink). Though she was never in this relation and was faking it since the beginning LOL

Exactly! Its b/w Jeh and Pia -- and thank god someone agree with me! Tongue  People hate Jeh so much that no matter what they fail to see this is b/w Jeh - Pia alone and Abhay is not involved. Pia may have been faking the relationship but for Jeh its been true all along -- and he really loves her  even if its an obsession -- Pia does not know what Jeh is upto -- so yes she is officialy cheating on him with Abhay!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index