Navya
Navya

Loonie-licious Tuesday (Page 9)

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Hold On!

why are we even discussing Shaheer quitting the show...I mean his tweet cud mean lots of diff things...besides we dont even know wat surprise CVs of Navya have in store for us...maybe there wont be a wedding...and if there is...I only see it as adding credibility to his array of acting talent..

@ Geeta
There was no mention directly...but I am just saying that prolly thats wat CVs are on the verge to proove LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

I too hope Urmi.It will be impossible to accept any other leadOuch.I am sure CVs discuss the future storyline with the actorsConfused.And then Shaheer has got unprecedented fame with this show..it will be foolish on his part to leave IMO..But then I feel he is quite unpredictableConfused 

I agree Nidhi, it wud really be foolish of him to leave the show at the height of his popularity, but please don't scare me with him being unpredictable.  Ouch I really hope he doesn't leave. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-Noaddictladdoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Agree Shilpa...I think we should now start to take one day at a time..just enjoy the episodes when we can.Confused
These spoilers and articles are taxing our brains unnecessarilyOuch 
Yes, Shaheer's tweet might also mean that he is home sickConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-Preet078laddoo598sajni786

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

I too hope Urmi.It will be impossible to accept any other leadOuch.I am sure CVs discuss the future storyline with the actorsConfused.And then Shaheer has got unprecedented fame with this show..it will be foolish on his part to leave IMO..But then I feel he is quite unpredictableConfused 
I have never come across such flickering minds as CVsDead ...a weak story doesn't support a strong concept.Ouch
We can't have a year /two year of show with just a concept..we need strong storyline to back that up.IMO this is the biggest flaw of this show.Ouch
I agree..they didnt had a strong story in place when they started the show, and now its all turning as per th TRp's..whatever it is ..I ma thinking we ar thinking too much and getting worried unnecessarily..Shaheer is not gng anywhere rgt now..this show gave him such a big fan base..he cannot just quit like that...so fikar not...just enjoy...
@shilpa..agreed ..we are taking this to the wrong direction..so lets not worry and see how and where CV's take us from here..

Edited by barbie2011 - 20 September 2011 at 2:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-Aanchal15Preet078Noaddictladdoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
@Geeta and Urmi..fikar not..just enjoy as it comesBig smile.This is atleast better than the engagement-shagun trackDead

Edited by Nidhi82 - 20 September 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-barbie2011laddoo598

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

@Geeta and Urmi..fikar not..just enjoy as it comesBig smile.This is atleast better than the engagement-shagun trackDead
Yes as i already said...fikar not ..just enjoy the show..
and yes it is definately better than the engagement-Censored track..i dont even want  her name you see...

Edited by barbie2011 - 20 September 2011 at 2:51pm

bs8889Preet078Noaddict-Reshmi-pixiegirlladdoo598

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Agree Shilpa...I think we should now start to take one day at a time..just enjoy the episodes when we can.Confused
These spoilers and articles are taxing our brains unnecessarilyOuch 
Yes, Shaheer's tweet might also mean that he is home sickConfused
or his tweet just means that he is missing those care free fun-filled days during the KMHL times..as he is shooting all day long here...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-Noaddictpixiegirlladdoo598

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@ Shilpa, Nidhi & Urmi. Yeah no point in taxing our brain cells in trying to figure out the reasons for Shaheer's tweet... 

Will follow your rule of "fikar not"  Wink and enjoy the show. As CVs have done in the past, really hoping they give us a good surprise after all.

bs8889-Reshmi-Preet078Noaddictladdoo598sajni786

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index