Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Agree Shilpa...I think we should now start to take one day at a time..just enjoy the episodes when we can.πŸ˜•

These spoilers and articles are taxing our brains unnecessarily 
Yes, Shaheer's tweet might also mean that he is home sickπŸ˜•

or his tweet just means that he is missing those care free fun-filled days during the KMHL times..as he is shooting all day long here...
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shilpa, Nidhi & Urmi. Yeah no point in taxing our brain cells in trying to figure out the reasons for Shaheer's tweet... 

Will follow your rule of "fikar not"  πŸ˜‰ and enjoy the show. As CVs have done in the past, really hoping they give us a good surprise after all.
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie2011

or his tweet just means that he is missing those care free fun-filled days during the KMHL times..as he is shooting all day long here...

Yes Urmi...this rona dhona must be taking its toll .I am sure all the actors must be tired by now.πŸ₯±
barbie2011 thumbnail

Yes Urmi...this rona dhona must be taking its toll .I am sure all the actors must be tired by now.πŸ₯±

for sure..poor guys didnt get to enjoy the kanpur wedding track either..bicharo ko tabhi bhi rona  hi pada
soapliker thumbnail

I hope that in all this hotch potch Shaheer doesn't quit the show..He sounded so depressed todayπŸ˜• Like all of us..he too doesn't want a bal vivahπŸ˜•

After all he will turn into these telly patis...🀒..thats why he was reminiscing his KMHL days

@ Nidhi.  Did he actually say he does not want to be a telly pati.
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie2011

for sure..poor guys didnt get to enjoy the kanpur wedding track either..bicharo ko tabhi bhi rona  hi pada

Yes..and now this bhook hartaal..thinking of it makes me hungry.πŸ˜†.imagine enacting it
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

@ Nidhi.  Did he actually say he does not want to be a telly pati.

No Isha..I have never heard him saying so.But his tweets and the way he is looking so dull these days..makes me think soπŸ˜•
barbie2011 thumbnail

Yes..and now this bhook hartaal..thinking of it makes me hungry.πŸ˜†.imagine enacting it

it makes you hungry..lol..i dont think it should be difficultto enact it because i am sure he would be jumping onto th Mac burgers as soon as the sceen is done..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ok..will leave now..time to go home and watch the epi...see you all later..
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail

No Isha..I have never heard him saying so.But his tweets and the way he is looking so dull these days..makes me think soπŸ˜•

He must be having lots of stuff going on.  He could be home sick coz of the pic with the moon which was taken in Jammu.  Hope he gets some time off to go and visit Jammu and then he may come back all fresh.  Poor guy.  No time off in a month
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woaaah. things are moving so friggin fast :| like including yesterday and today and the spoilers and precap... everythings just way too fast for me. LOL. ermmm anant having dinner at their house already :| how the frig will i get used to this. i mean when anant was all like cant i hug my biwi or when navya said that being mrs.bajpayee is the best happiness ever actually gives me the biggest creeps. yeah i know its really cute and stuff but its so freaking fast. its hardly been like what barely 5-6 months... LOL when it started i actually expected that probably around this time maybe they would actually fall in love or be in their goochie goo phase at the most but looks like things are faster than i expected.. its so weird how i can never be satisfied :P when things are dragged im like why cant it move fast but now im like i wish it would slow down :P but tbh i like it better with being faster :P  btw greaaat post =D i dont think ive ever been proud of anant and i cant believe this is the same manbuddhi majnoo =P