India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Loonie-licious Tuesday (Page 7)

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Interesting Soch if Anant goes to live in Navya's house as ghar jamai.  I do not know if this will go well with the TRP's as most of the viewers are of older generation

I would lov to see how the CV's play it all out now. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15pixiegirlladdoo598sajni786

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@Tanu,Shilpa, Nidhi, Preet, Sonia, Geeta..i agree..CV's are surprising us every minute with this new found jet train that they are all sitting on..the wedding really seems to be around te corner..but i will be happy with the engagment..
Yes If CV's want to go the TRP route than the final year will be done in no time...
I still hope Anant goes to Shaguntower before or rather than Deepak going to looney quila..I think Dadi has convinced Deepak to Give ANAy a chance..and so the formal interview...wow i dont know how Anant will paa this one, Deepak will not just be convinced by his love as Renu did rgt..or may i am reading a lot rgt now...I dont know abt Meeeta's reactions...what abt her police calling threatWink
And yes Shilpa..finally..Anant will get ot eat those paratha'sWink

Edited by barbie2011 - 20 September 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889spdpnavyaalex8Preet078Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15divyasnsajni786pixiegirlladdoo598

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@ Preet...

truly said...Anant at Mishra's will truly be nayi soch indeed
waise we are such retards...CVs already gave us the future track in the form of Navya's dream...they told us that morning dreams indeed turn true LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889spdpnavyaalex8Preet078-Reshmi-laddoo598

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Interesting Soch if Anant goes to live in Navya's house as ghar jamai.  I do not know if this will go well with the TRP's as most of the viewers are of older generation

I would lov to see how the CV's play it all out now. 
Gahr jamai..wow I wonder waht will ooneys do then.unki maan, maryada, pratishtha..in sab ka kya hoga...ShockedLOL
let see what CV's have in their mind...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Preet078-Reshmi-soaplikerpixiegirlladdoo598sajni786

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
At Tanu Hug 1st of all let me knw how r u dear??is everythink fine at ur side?? & now starting with the heading Big smile wah wah Loonie-licious Tuesday Shocked tooo good we cnt xpet this kind of title frm u only Wink gr8 sense of humour like always Big smile

yeah was surprised to see baba being sooo calm & also in the table scene Angry uncle was not tht much hyper but

ha ha ha i cn bet the sun cn rise frm wrng side but its impossible for bhua dadi not to put her nose on convo i dnt knw wht she thinks of herself wish she hd a daughter who love to roam with boys then she might dnt get chance to putting finger over other's daughter Angry

loved AnantDay DreamingHeart ,shaheer's acting in whole epi make it worth watching & hv to mention soumya's last scene with shaheer it seems both of thm r lost in their reel characters,

waitring for tomorrows epi..hope deepak uncle watch navya crying

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889spdpnavyaalex8Preet078nuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15unknown2341barbie2011laddoo598sajni786

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

@ Preet...

truly said...Anant at Mishra's will truly be nayi soch indeed
waise we are such retards...CVs already gave us the future track in the form of Navya's dream...they told us that morning dreams indeed turn true LOL
Hey shilpa..you just said my mind..i was thinking abt the same dream sequence..subah ka sapna jaroor sach hota hai...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Preet078Noaddictpixiegirlladdoo598sajni786

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
 @ shilpa agree indeed to be true..N even anant dreams to eat meeta ma n navya's made prahtha ... so ghar jamai , finally ...LOL

@ urmi ..lonnies ki maan , maryada .are on sale at mumbai ..as BOOH Dadi said ab poster lagwane rhega tumhera karnaam ke ...so ghar jamai do d same ..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889spdp-Reshmi-Aanchal15Noaddictbarbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598sajni786

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

@ shilpa agree indeed to be true..N even anant dreams to eat meeta ma n navya's made prahtha ... so ghar jamai , finally ...LOL

@ urmi ..lonnies ki maan , maryada .are on sale at mumbai ..as BOOH Dadi said ab poster lagwane rhega tumhera karnaam ke ...so ghar jamai do d same ..
wow..i am sure ..sale main bhi koi nahi aayega..nobody wants to deal with this bhari bharkam things in todays world...that dialogue of Booh dadi..still cracks me upLOL...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpnavyaalex8Preet078Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15laddoo598pixiegirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index