Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

Loonie-licious Tuesday (Page 20)

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Joined: 24 September 2008
Posts: 2904

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
@Nish...guess they have certain criteria for ppl who joined the forum before a particular date, before present milestones were prevalent?? Though isnt it cool to be a Veteran??Green color...dont think there are many veterans around...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakd-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011f.s.m

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Joined: 15 June 2011
Posts: 6489

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

@Nish...guess they have certain criteria for ppl who joined the forum before a particular date, before present milestones were prevalent?? Though isnt it cool to be a Veteran??Green color...dont think there are many veterans around...
Hey Pooja, even i thought the same when i read Veteran for the first time..thought it has something ot do with how long you have been here or when you joined..and yes i havent seen anyone with the green color to be true..
So nishi ..it is definately special...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakdnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15f.s.m

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Joined: 19 June 2007
Posts: 2874

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I know Pooja / Urmi..Ouch,green looks so weird,it stands out,not only here,every time I enter India Forums i can see my name flashing on the bottom of the main page,that's why I hesitate so much before hitting the like button.I have been put in a category called as "Non ladder category"Dead


Edited by nishkala - 21 September 2011 at 8:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakdnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Joined: 15 June 2011
Posts: 6489

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishkala

I know Pooja / Urmi..Ouch,green looks so weird,it stands out,not only here,every time I enter India Forums i can see my name flashing on the bottom of the main page,that's why I hesitate so much before hitting the like button.I have been put in a category called as "Non ladder category"Dead
Hey nishi..green does not feel weird, it feels special..and we love to see your name at end of our post nicley shining in green..so please do not hesitate hiting the like button..just go for it..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ClumsyIntrovertnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15Preet078f.s.m

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 13072

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
agree with Urmi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Joined: 28 June 2011
Posts: 1719

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Urmi and Isha, thanks for the wishes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Joined: 15 January 2011
Posts: 4107

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Hey Mridhula,
Congrats ...Clap..hope, u hv, a nice time..n, do try, to visit the forum ,as frequently, as possible..love to read, ur comments..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-barbie2011f.s.m

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Joined: 28 June 2011
Posts: 1719

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchal15

Hey Mridhula,
Congrats ...Clap..hope, u hv, a nice time..n, do try, to visit the forum ,as frequently, as possible..love to read, ur comments..Embarrassed

T...H...A...N...K   Y...O...U     AanchalSmile
And as I said, 'Main tum logon ka peecha itni jaldi nahin chodungi...' Will manage to be here by any means.


Edited by mridula.shome - 21 September 2011 at 8:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889nuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15barbie2011f.s.m

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index