India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Loonie-licious Tuesday (Page 2)

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hey Tanu..loved you analysis..the track is gng very fast...dont know waht to expect now..
SO Loonies rejected te proposal under the pretext that a girl who falls in love before marraige is not good enough..as you said to be a prisoner..this was expected..god know when they will experince the feeling to be loved ar to love..i am sure they dont know how it feels...but they are right in their perspective..this is waht they have been all their life..all abt folllowing the sanskar and parampara..whether it is right or wrong...so cant blame them..liked their calm and compose approach though..specially bab's ..as Papa got baks to his angry old man behaviour later on..
Anant..made mark with his powerful acting..hmm..I agree our promowala Anant is back..who stands up for waht is rght but repsects theri elders too...
Dukhi atma Sr..had some dialogues also and loved the way even mohan displayed his anger for getting waht he wanted all his life..and the way he said that Anant will not bear all this silently..yes Mohan..Anant will not take it..he will build his own way out..he will nedd you hel though..so please stand by him dear..
lets see how this goes ahead..
Anant-navya..oh that bit was so endearing..Anant tried ot hidethe fact, so that Navya deos not get hurt..and still Navya saw everything in is eyes..these two are just adorable...
I agree They are said, but i think both of them would hv known this deep inside that after what happened in kanpur, it was not gng to be a easy acceptance..i am ure they will feel disappointed but i hope they keep their strength on and keep fighting..

Abt Daddy gng to meet loonies..I ma not excited abt this..after what happened in kanpur..i think Gussalu papa might giveit all back to Deepak this time around...and that will not be good for AnYA..i just hope just hope things does not get worse due to this Meeting...
Loved your take as usual dear.Clap..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889spdpnavyaalex8imnowhereshanukit007divyasnnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15Preet078Noaddictunknown2341WinterIsComingladdoo598

shanukit007 Goldie
shanukit007
shanukit007

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Good Way to decribe d today's situation especially d condi when angry papa scolding anant without getting any feedback...

Today, i feel that ki y family having this mentality survives, i mean ki how they can decide about their children without taking their advice into consideration. i know some say ki they go through d same stage in their life but can anybody tell ki vo apne bachpan ki har baath yaad rakh sakhta hai (by this i mean to say each & every thing)? So how they can choose correct for their children...

Secondly, person like Bua Dadi r only works for raitha failaana, kyuki frm their convo i get their is less positive info is out as compare to their negative thoughts...

Lastly, Love to see caring of anant towards navya for not shedding their dreams only d next day of their reunion...

Hope i m not offending any one, if i did then i apologize...     

Edited by shanukit007 - 20 September 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889spdpnavyaalex8imnowherenuttycleo-Reshmi-unknown2341WinterIsComingladdoo598

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
nice post as usual...sad episode but really brilliant performance by shaheer...

loved the last scene.. how well they understand eachother...can c them like this.. Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya789imnowhereshanukit007nuttycleounknown2341laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@mitzi: Hahaha I didn't think today's episode was bad enough for me to not post..LOLWe all knew loonies would reject..And the episode wasn't overly melodramatic either..

@Soniya: No worries hun..Thanks for the pre post reading reply I guess..LOL

@Kriya: Thanks for the reply hun..

@Neelu: Rama is from a mamooli family too..As you said, its not her family's financial status the loonies have a problem with, its the fact Anant chose Navya which is not sitting too well with the stuck up snobs..Dead They  actually want their DIL's family to be mamooli, gives them the upper hand, doesn't it?
Shaheer did look tired, good thing Anant was supposed to look all dejected and tired too..

@Nidhi: Watch the AnYa scene at least..Not one to be  missed..Thumbs Up

@Dee: Thanks for the reply hun..Agreed that we need to see AnYa spending some alone time..Even if it is an emotional one/cry fest..I am craving to see an exclusive AnYalicious scene..I will share those tamataars, the gang is lovely but AnYa don't need to be surrounded by them all the time..I don't mind the family rona dhona if these two stay strong and we get LOWE scenes where they boost each others' morale, assure each other that all will be well..Just hoping real hard that we don't get yet another tamasha when Deepu goes to meet the loonies..Dead

@nams: Hahaha I didn't find anything to muse about today..Except maybe the cute dude with the while glasses was there today again..LOLMohan did look cute today, he always looks cute to me..Tongue
Thank you for the reply..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15WinterIsComingsajni786

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Hi tanu ...awesum sum up as always n title is prefect ..Thumbs Up 
Anant kudos to him n cvs d way he put forward his decision  in front of loonies wid full respect to elders  ,clam n strength  but  widout  uttering , shivering , loonies look him as he killed someone ..
Udi baba plss send angry papa n Booh dadi to laughter yoga class it helps dem n us 2 , i m tired of dem ..even i think i suggest navya to enroll deepak for same class ..shayad wah kuch baat baan jaye ..
Rama expression n BGM for her ..Angry

I dont understand reason behind rejecting navya ..she not belongs to rich family , I guess rama also from middle class ..Booh dadi reason's a gal who choose her groom is disgusting woow what a thought ..Angry i except from her d same ..

Agree dukhi atma gets jackpot today ..so much screen space LOLBut i really feel sad she blending between son n husband ..N her dialogue to angry papa khane kilna ka haq to maat chino ..Cry she knows dat wow kuch nhi kar skti siwa loonie rules follow karne ,,
Poor mohan ..Cry

Even i liked d last ..deir LOVE is so pure , d way both understand each other ..too good ..Hope to c some anya scenes to discuss all dis but not wid gang plsss

Precap is really poignant .

As per the spoilers, he will go talk to the loonies..I just hope loonies don't insult him left, right, and center..Oh the pacing of this show is maddening..LOL
@ bold i m sure booh dadi definitely ruins d atmosphere wid her booh ...so hope wid dis meeting 

Patah hai mai kaafi good looking hoon, lekin aise mat dekho, log kya kahenge?" 
Tujh jaisi devi jaisi mahan ladki ko woh kabhi mana nahin kar sakte
Mere gharwale nah thode alag hai"

these three dialogues makes me giggling LOL n looks like cvs visit forum ...

Thnx 4 post ..Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889shreya789spdpnavyaalex8imnowhereNoaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15nuttycleounknown2341soaplikerladdoo598

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
glad i missed the first part but lucky to watch the last part...and even here laddoo i just read the last part...thks for ur efforts but its better off to keep the looney's in their asylum...so beautifully written here and potrayed by AnYa..the love and pain they are going thru..just by looking at each other they can guess the turmoil the other one is going thru...Navya can see the pain in Anant's eyes though he tries to hide it behind his smile..beautiful...my heart went out to see Navya sobbing alone in her room in the precap...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889spdpnavyaalex8-Reshmi-Aanchal15unknown2341laddoo598

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu once again for this post.

Today's epi was exactly how I thought it would be.  Surprise to me was when every body was sititing at the table and talking in an even tone as if they were discussing the next movie they are going to watch.  There was no screaming from Om Papa and BD either. She said Hari Om Prabhuji but nicely ( IMO).  I think they are keeping all their anger for Deepu when he comes to talk to them

I was impressesd with Anant trying to reason out with Om Papa in a respectful manner.  Our boy Anant has grown up a lot in the last week.  Felt his pain, sadness, dejection and walked out.    Felt DA sr too today. I thought she was a wallpaper but she seems to notice a lot like about Nimi.    Poor thing has no say to anything due to rules in the house

Felt also for Mohan and what he must have gone thru.  Am sure he will be with Anant in his time of need.  Feel really sorry for Navya when she enters the house.  She will be stifled beyond hope.  What a life to lead.  No wonder Nimi is all rebellious.  It must be hard living under that roof and having to follow all rules and no say in anything.  I am surprised that they send their kids to school, college and not have them home studied.

It was nice to see Navya knowing about Anant's feelings rite away.  She knew that all was not well from the moment he entered the door and got it all confirmed when she sat next to him in class.    I was thinking what a beautiful moment is gone.  The very first time Navya sat next to him in class and it was a tense moment.

Precap tomorrow should be interesting with lots of rona dhona from Navya with her dad.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889shreya789spdpnavyaalex8imnowherePreet078Noaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15unknown2341laddoo598pixiegirl

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
A critically appreciable episode it was. Kudos to Anant Clapfor putting forward his words in a nice way without hesitation. And for the first time I guess the whole family listened to it. Anant was tensed on the outcome as he was in conversation with Navya while she acted as the warning guide.
As already expected the family denies the proposal at the dining table but politely mind u, and that too by creepy Papa. This resulted in Anant's bhook hartal and walk out.

I think CV's are listening us somewhere, Dukhi aatma sr who used to be a plain wallpaper is on the verge of conversion into an animated one. Got to hear some more dialogues from her. I really felt bad for her.Unhappy Poor thing was so worried. Mohan really knows the truth that Anant isn't the one to suck in all injustice silently like him.
Felt so bad to see agonized AnantCry walking in silently with all energy lost. And creepy Papa was back in his avtar this time with all abusesAngry for Anant while Sugandha trying to strike a balance. Same here Tanu, I too liked Anant when he pushed away the food plate to show his silent anger.Thumbs Up

While Shaheer is a great actor with those expressive eyes, Anant is absolutely not. And this time those expressive eyes are at fault. Navya caught the facade almost instantly. And she stares at him while he still tries to hide the truth with a fake smile to spare the heartbreak once more. Love these two to death.Broken Heart

Sad though I am actually liking this track bcoz I know too much of happiness will bring marriage closer which I don't want at any cost. But nothing to worry, these two are not going part ways now. Some happy moments amongst sadistic episodes will work for me. And the struggle for convincing the families will continue.

And ah! I have one more thing to add. Why do I smell something fishy behind Baba not talking to Anant directly on this matter instead of Om?

Lastly Tanu, thanks for ur brilliant write-up once again.

Edited by mridula.shome - 20 September 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889shreya789navyaalex8Thaniyah_KspdpPreet078Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15-Wishes-nuttycleosoaplikerbarbie2011unknown2341pixiegirlladdoo598WinterIsComing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index