India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Loonie-licious Tuesday (Page 14)

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
tanu...im speechless...he way u describe every scene n the unspoken thots n expression of the actors...its much more than watching the actual episode...its only after u described it so well that i realised how dignified n respectful ananth was while talking to udi baba...he did it all so politely n gently...i was only looking for what he was saying n for an explosion to follow...as abt the college scene...uve said it so well...am just speechless...the rest is all said here...so looking forward to ur next one...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889nuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15Noaddictladdoo598

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashakd

Originally posted by nuttycleo

Originally posted by ashakd

When the whole adda is busy at work/sleeping (US ) guys, I feal safer to join in, as I know, before my post is typed, there wont be 10 other replies punched inBig smile.

Asha...Hug hi...
@bold...LOL me too...me too...!!Wink Though the time difference is another contributing factor...Tongue

I agree...i liked Anant's mom today & wud like her to take a stand as what she fears is currently inevitable & laying the burden to ensure harmony within the family on her son(s)' shoulders is a bit too much!

I know Majnu needs to live up to his words, but honestly i could feel his dejection...lets c how he pataos the Mishras.

A big Hiii!!!!!!!!!!!, glad u popped in. Its been ages, not seen u around. Yeah at times, Tanus post just fills up faster than a glass of water, phewww have to give up mid way, coz I cannot keep up with conversation.

I am eagerly waiting to see how majnu, will patofy his family. Well even the Mishras for that matter. Well looking at the serial in this  point of view is much more relaxing. Its like taking wickets in a 20- 20 match. Before the alloted 20 overs( before completing their final Bcom), Majnu needs to patofy both the families. 

Reasoning, vagera chodo, just enjoy. So me no looking deeper, just enjoying, the new found strength in majnu. 

@ asha  - When the whole adda is busy at work/sleeping (US ) guys, I feal safer to join in, as I know, before my post is typed, there wont be 10 other replies punched in

so true...it happens with me all the time on this forum  n always with tanus post...her writeup leaves me speechless as if i watched a rerun of the episode n the replies that come in at jet speed, love to read them n eventually i end up having nothing much to say...so much is said n doscussed here n oh so beautifully, i wish the entire team f navya, be it the actors or the cvs come out here n see how the forum rocks...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8ashakd-Reshmi-Aanchal15Preet078nuttycleobarbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Okies...I am feeling better now,so two things..
Firstly...I was surprised when babaji asked Anant whether he is talking about the same girl whom they met at Kanpur...Shocked...it is only 3 days since that happening and these people are expecting their pota to bring in another girl...wow!..kya parvarish haiLOL

Secondly...Anant's mom has become so obese that she could not pass in between the sofa and the table..she had to really squeeze herself..she was finding it so hard to run towards her son ROFL...I was expecting her to fall down..and again,it was her turn to get a white washing done.

@ Asha...T20 match,who is the team owner this timeLOL
@nams 100...why are your parents against this show?

Sorry if anyone has wrote this before...other things Pooja has pointed out..Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakdnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15Noaddictbarbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments!! You people are the driving force behind my posts..Hug

@Nisha and Pooja - I am so happy to see you two back!! God knows we need the your brand of humour to keep us all sane if we really are heading towards AnYa's shubh vivah..LOL Nisha that white specs guy is CUTE!! He seems to be CV's favourite extra, he is there in every college shot..And the flute BG is based on AnYa's lalala myoozic, totally gives off the saas bahu vibe to me..Hilarious pics as always...
Pooja hope you had fun on your vacation..You are right, dude and dudette looked very good yesterday, we have seen the clothes before, but cute nonetheless..

@Shaina: Now I know why Harry is lapata..Banda has failed and is attending classes with juniors..LOL

@Nish: Great post hun..Agreed the loonies disgusted me with their mamooli comment, and BD slinging mud on Navya's character was equally as horrendous..I so wish someone holds a mirror to the loonies and show them that their family is dysfunctional to say the least..As you said, everyone lives like a prisoner in that house..All their riches can't buy them an iota of happiness since they themselves sacrifice their desires,wishes for the sake of age old sanskars..Dead

@All: I know everything seems to be pointing towards shaadi..But lets all follow baba asha's advice and take each day as it comes..Whatever we predict never comes true anyway..LOLSo lets just think paajitive for the sake of it...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8ashakdnuttycleoPreet078Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15unknown2341barbie2011pixiegirl

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
@Nish: ROFL my thoughts were on a different frequency when I watched that scene..I thought baba suddenly wanted to play "State the obvious" game with Anant..LOL But your take is hilarious!! So much for being the adarsh pota, baba thinks of Anant as a playboy after all..Wink
Dukhi Aatma has always been on the heavier side..I gotta rewatch the episode to see her struggles!!LOL

@Supria: You are too generous with your compliments hun..Means a lot to me..Hug

Edited by laddoo598 - 21 September 2011 at 4:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ashakdNoaddictAanchal15barbie2011

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
@Pooja Glad to see u here again after such a long vacation. And happier to find another bird with at least one feather similar to mine. Well said about the CVs They are indeed unpredictable. So I have some lines for the CVs as well.

@CVs Plz hold ur pacing steed of unfolding surprises or else u will soon learn about the untimely expiry of an ardent fan of ur show and many others leaving u behind, surprised, with ur potli of surprises.

Dear addamates, I have a reason to rejoice today. And as u all have become a part of my life, so I have full rights to share my happiness with u. I have got my first ever job offer today and I'm joining the next week!! I can't express how excited I am!!!Dancing

Edited by mridula.shome - 21 September 2011 at 4:59am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889ashakdnavyaalex8ClumsyIntrovertPreet078Noaddict-Reshmi-nuttycleobarbie2011pixiegirlf.s.mladdoo598

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
@Mridula: Congrats..Wishing you all the best and may you have a funfilled work atmosphere...Enjoy...!!!

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 21 September 2011 at 5:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8imnowherenuttycleobarbie2011laddoo598

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
@Mridula, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to see u starting u r career, but I guess a little sad, that we would be seeing a little less of u around. No worries, still happy for u. All the best. 

@nish: would have loved to use the word ' test match', but that would not do justice to the cvs, as their pace is like a 20-20 match and not that of a test match. 

@supriya: u too feal the same. Wow, so there r many like me then. But the greatness is, each post is so different from the others, I just dont wanna miss even a single post, coz then I feal I missed, my inbetween snacks. Big smile

@Tanu: thank u shishya, one day at a time. Thats all I am saying, and phew, what a relief it is. 

Edited by ashakd - 21 September 2011 at 5:12am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8imnowherePreet078nuttycleo-Reshmi-soaplikerbarbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index