Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Loonie-licious Tuesday (Page 12)

Arvind_k_shamya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu Clap...Apt title u gave for y'day episode Loonie-licious LOLLOL

We know that loonies will not accept our Navya now Unhappy...shaheer acting was fabulous Big smile...iam very happy that navya reads the Anant's  mind..precap was too heart wrenching...lets waiting for todays episode deepu and dadi conversation...

just now saw the article Anant having dinner with navya's family..sounds interesting..but they r rushing the track to shaadi Cry...dont want now shaadi track...we want to see some more romantic ANYA scenes...Embarrassed

Thank u Tanu for ur lovely Post Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8Preet078Noaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-Aanchal15pixiegirlladdoo598

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Hi everyoneHug
and hello Tanu,thanks a ton

yes it seems marriage is on the cards...It's yet to sink inOuch
What will Navya do in such a family after marriage?Will she quietly tolerate all sorts of abuses against her parents?Not done...So old fashioned!!...not a nayi soch from any angle..
With regards to the loonies...I can write pages after pages about their characterization but then ...chodo...Cry
One positive aspect is...Anant's mom is opening up and voicing her opinion in her own wayThumbs Up

I will rather read all your posts than writing anything myself,that seems easier and logical...because I am losing my grip over this serial,slowly...

Edited by nishkala - 20 September 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupriabs8889navyaalex8imnowhereNoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-nuttycleounknown2341soaplikerpixiegirlladdoo598

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Got through all the pages of various topics finally to find what???Shocked Shehnai and wedding bells in almost every post? Why?
Talks between the families, meetings, convincing sessions doesn't indicate that marriage is the next card at hand. Why scare me?Stern Smile Yeah marriage is going to happen sometime as they will not enter a live-in relationship. But still there is one complete year of college left out which is Navya's third clause of acceptance, if not Anant's age matters too.
Anant's dinner at the Mishras and I see ice melting on one side. But rocks(read looneys) don't melt so easily and this will give us enough time to enjoy gutur-gu, coochi-coo, nok-jhok etc. So why so much worries - to raise the blood pressure?
Ouch Shubh shubh sochon yaarSmile

Edited by mridula.shome - 20 September 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8ashakdnishkalanuttycleoPreet078Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15unknown2341laddoo598pixiegirl

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
gr8 post Tanu!!

Did i miss 2 weeks of Navya or was it 2 months??!! The CVs trying to challenge Schumacher with speed, or what?!!! Wacko Marriage...i so dont want the duo to be pati patni with rest of the world lurking as woh-s!!Angry So is SP's nayi soch that u play the same old story only in fast fwd motion! Surprise me CVs with something other than speed! Ok...no more whinging...

Coming to the epi...Shaheer..u blew me away once more!! Anant...u shud try your hand in law...u cud convince sane ppl with your logic with ease...after all practising over insane & illogical lot made u perfect!! Your white kurta with blue border...me is swooning!!Blushing

Om & Hari Om...bro sis have whacko logic! SillyThe family's daughter cud be married to the Mishras...but a Mishra's daughter is too ordinary & besharam to come into the Bajpayee clan! The Benarasi shitsters who cudnt afford decent education or etiquette lessons were somehow extraordinary & made the cut... & any other girl from a co-ed college obviously wont be accepted in this khandaan!

will continue my musings in post 2...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8ashakdnishkala-Reshmi-Aanchal15Preet078Noaddictunknown2341barbie2011laddoo598

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys,
                     I did try to catch up with u guys, last nite. But just couldnt handle the super fast replies to this post, and hence just quit.

When the whole adda is busy at work/sleeping (US ) guys, I feal safer to join in, as I know, before my post is typed, there wont be 10 other replies punched inBig smile.

Tanu u mentioned one particular line about Mohan, ..(Loved how Mohan said that even he felt angry sometimes seeing his wishes being crushed under the weight of sanskar/parampara but he knew how to express that anger..Mohan told his mom that Anant wasn't like him, he wouldn't accept injustice in silence.)

@ bold, Mohan said, he did not know how to express his anger, just a slight correction there. 

Todays episode, showed what the looneys think, and their thoughts. This is what this family stood for all along. From now on, when they bring on nayi soch, all these thinkings will be changed. 
* accept that anant can fall in love
* can decide the girl he wants to marry
* not wrong in choosing a girl of u r choice, coz, if the proposal of such a girl comes formally, there is no way u could refuse. 

In short a foundation being laid for introducing nayi soch, by showing what they think now, and what are the changes that will be seen in the days to come. ( I would'nt use months, coz the pace of the show, wont tolerate usage of such words). 

I liked Anants mother today. She used a lovely sentence, ' dont  take away the right to even feed my child. Papa had no answer. Nice way to show, the value this mother has in the house. I need to see her more in action in the days to come. I need her to take a stand, either side. 

I think high time, nimisha;s track too rolled on, coz the Bajpayees need the much needed jolt here too. After all Nikil is the son-in- law they selected. 

The last scene, took the whole show away. Anant and Navya, no I would say Shaheer and Saumya, took the classroom scene to a whole new level. Loved the eagerness Saumya brought in her eyes, the twinkle on seeing Anant at the entrance in the class room. No words spoken between these two, but they knew nothing was right. Clap 

Before ending the post, I would like to remind myself, the promise anant made in the canteen, ''Navya tum sirf haan kehedo, baki sari duniya to main mana loonga". Well Mr Anant, its time to live upto u r words.

@Nisha: missed having u around. Loved the pic of angry papa. Now a days he has borrowed anants gel. Thank God for that.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupriabs8889navyaalex8Preet078NoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-nishkalanuttycleounknown2341barbie2011pixiegirlsajni786laddoo598

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Err...did anyone
a. wonder why Angry Papa's voice always sounds so rusty... bcoz he mostly gets expressions, no dialogues! LOLCVs...lets keep it that ways...lesser he speaks the better!!Evil Smile His full length dialogue for saying no, then asking shitster to take food away later was a bit too much for me!! Nisha... absolutely loved the pic u found for him...wonder who feels insulted more!!

b. Notice the distance at which the dinner plates were kept from the people on the Bajpayee's dinner table?Do they drag their place mats once food is served or do they use long handled forks & spoons?!!LOL Weird nonetheless!!
c. wonder who said sorry when Anant said no to food & Mohan kept his hand on his?? None of their mouths uttered the word...so did Omwa apologise...haiii?? Me is gonna collapse here only!!

d. Notice Rama & Mohan's color coordination...Peach/Orange...the color of their day!! I need the sunnies for eye protection now!!

e. Love the dude & dudette's clothes in the end?? For once i did!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889navyaalex8Preet078Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15nishkalabarbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashakd

When the whole adda is busy at work/sleeping (US ) guys, I feal safer to join in, as I know, before my post is typed, there wont be 10 other replies punched inBig smile.

Asha...Hug hi...
@bold...LOL me too...me too...!!Wink Though the time difference is another contributing factor...Tongue

I agree...i liked Anant's mom today & wud like her to take a stand as what she fears is currently inevitable & laying the burden to ensure harmony within the family on her son(s)' shoulders is a bit too much!

I know Majnu needs to live up to his words, but honestly i could feel his dejection...lets c how he pataos the Mishras.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8ashakdnishkala-Reshmi-Aanchal15Preet078Noaddictbarbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index