Loonie-licious Tuesday - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
wow good to see 16 pages today of the adda( hope it cross 50 pages πŸ˜† ) it takes probably an hour to read all the posts

i will join this adda now , coz weekend is just started , now ican spend my time with you guys,,,, and Mirdula Congrat , all the best for your new jop πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ feel really happy for you πŸ˜ƒ (sorry if i was late )
Originally posted by f.s.m

Mirdula Congrat , all the best for your new jop πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ feel really happy for you πŸ˜ƒ (sorry if i was late )

Thaaanx FawwazπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by f.s.m

wow good to see 16 pages today of the adda( hope it cross 50 pages πŸ˜† ) it takes probably an hour to read all the posts

i will join this adda now , coz weekend is just started , now ican spend my time with you guys,,,, and Mirdula Congrat , all the best for your new jop πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ feel really happy for you πŸ˜ƒ (sorry if i was late )

u r welcome Fawaz, very rarely we have some guys comment here. Hope u feal comfortable and enjoy. πŸ˜Š
I think Fawaz is the only regular guy of the adda...Had seen Karan and Arvind's comments few times but not often...I would really like to know the male addict's take on the scenes especially the emotional scenes...I hope Fawaz will be able to give an answer...
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Asha: Hopefully she will get more time for the forum at work (like me)πŸ˜ƒ Now i'm an expert in peeping and typing(official) at the same time...I'm sure that Mridula will succeed in training herself...Tanu's adda is too irressistible that i cant control myself from peeping in, even if there is a heavy load on my desk...

Hey Reshmi..i am withyou in this..even i have become expert in peeping in between my work to be on the forum, this adda is truly irrresistible...I am on the forum, irrespective of the work load...

@Mridula..Congratulation on your new job dear.πŸ₯³..I am very happy for you...but yes please take out sometime for us and te forum also..

@Asha..congratulationπŸ₯³ on becoming a Goldie dear.... am so happy for you..enjoy your new golden seat now...
@Pooja..happy to see you back dearπŸ€—..
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
Congrats Asha😊
Sorry..but why are we congratulating AshaπŸ˜•...extremely sorry,what happened?Asha,you too got a job kya?πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nishkala

Congrats Asha😊
Sorry..but why are we congratulating AshaπŸ˜•...extremely sorry,what happened?Asha,you too got a job kya?πŸ˜ƒ

Asha got a promotion...She is now a goldie Smile
Nish: I dont plan to go back to work for another 3 yrs, till then will have ample work at home. 
By the way thanks, am a goldie now πŸ˜Š
@nish...darn i missed the moti mumma squeezing thru scene!!!lol...c y we love u so much...u got a fantastic eye for detail!!πŸ‘
i just had to see the scene before i commented...!!!rofl-ed...even though she was crying...
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago

@Asha : ya i feel really comfortible here any time i enter in this forum

@Reshmi : thanks for make me regular guy of the adda  i feel free to add my heart feel here if you guys notice that i'm joined this adda a lot in  wednesdays , thersdays and fridays coz this is weekend days in KSA ,, i also enter in this adda all days but  not be able post anything  just read all your posts 😊

this suterday is also a holyday , coz its Saudi Arabia's independence day,,so i feel really happy that i can spend my time with you