Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Mridula, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to see u starting u r career, but I guess a little sad, that we would be seeing a little less of u around. No worries, still happy for u. All the best. 

@nish: would have loved to use the word ' test match', but that would not do justice to the cvs, as their pace is like a 20-20 match and not that of a test match. 

@supriya: u too feal the same. Wow, so there r many like me then. But the greatness is, each post is so different from the others, I just dont wanna miss even a single post, coz then I feal I missed, my inbetween snacks. πŸ˜ƒ

@Tanu: thank u shishya, one day at a time. Thats all I am saying, and phew, what a relief it is. 
Edited by ashakd - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mridula congratulations!! πŸ₯³All the best for your new job , I am sure you will rock at it..πŸ€—
And please notun job peye amader ke bhule jeona..Try to squeeze some time out for the forum too..😊
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Mridula..rock as always girlπŸ₯³ Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Asha: Hopefully she will get more time for the forum at work (like me)πŸ˜ƒ Now i'm an expert in peeping and typing(official) at the same time...I'm sure that Mridula will succeed in training herself...Tanu's adda is too irressistible that i cant control myself from peeping in, even if there is a heavy load on my desk...
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Mridula Congratulation , all d best for ur job...πŸ₯³

@ reshmi ..its not easy to remain away from Navya forum ..Even i do d same peeping n do official work ...at same time ..

Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Guys did u check Rehaan FB page.He is truly talented and so sweet.Although I am not sure if that is his official page or notπŸ˜•
His bio seems interesting..😊
ashakd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Asha: Hopefully she will get more time for the forum at work (like me)πŸ˜ƒ Now i'm an expert in peeping and typing(official) at the same time...I'm sure that Mridula will succeed in training herself...Tanu's adda is too irressistible that i cant control myself from peeping in, even if there is a heavy load on my desk...

hehehe, I know, there r very few jobless like me around, infact nil. πŸ˜› But Mridula, we will noctornal, i guess.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashakd

hehehe, I know, there r very few jobless like me around, infact nil. πŸ˜› But Mridula, we will noctornal, i guess.

Asha congrats for the 1000th post...πŸ‘I am happy that its for me😳
Noaddict thumbnail
@Asha...congratulations on becoming a goldie..πŸ₯³
So many gud news in one day...today is truly specialπŸ˜ƒ
imnowhere thumbnail
Thank u, thank u, thank u Reshmi di, Asha, Tanu, Preet, Nidhi. I don't know how much I will be able to contribute to the adda with my posts, but I will make my presence felt as I cannot leave the forum.
All u need to do is just check the bottom of ur posts and I'll be there. Love u allπŸ€—

Aha!😊 Asha u became a goldie, congratulations to u too. πŸ₯³