Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: laddoo598

@Urmi di: Di Deepu going to the loonie quilla is giving me the negative vibes too..I honestly don't see any good coming out of this even I put my optimistic hat on..Even if everyone else behaves sensibly, what about Boo-Ah-Daadi?? That woman is like a ticking time bomb, who will burst when Deepu goes to talk to the loonies..What worries me is if Deepu does get insulted then how will Navya take all this?? She would feel all the more guilty if her father got insulted while he went to talk to the loonies for her sake..I just hope she doesn't go on yet another guilt trip..The best thing coming out of all this if Anant defended Deepu then he might just appreciate lover boy a bit more..πŸ€”

@Bold..Ditto tanu this is what i am worried also..dont want Navya t ogo o nthat gulit trip again and this time it will probably be difficult for eve nAnant to stop her from gng into the sacrificing devi mode...i so dont want that to happen..we are ready to go thru this famimly ride only because we know our ANYA are together..if navya backs out..the entire situation would just..hope CV's dont make navya go weak this time...having my figers crossed...
barbie2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie2011

@Bold..Ditto tanu this is what i am worried also..dont want Navya t ogo o nthat gulit trip again and this time it will probably be difficult for eve nAnant to stop her from gng into the sacrificing devi mode...i so dont want that to happen..we are ready to go thru this famimly ride only because we know our ANYA are together..if navya backs out..the entire situation would just..hope CV's dont make navya go weak this time...
@red..hope Anant is able to save the situation somehow if it goes that way...
having my fingers crossed...

barbie2011 thumbnail
@All..sorry..I guess i did something goofy..so have two similar post...
bs8889 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved ur post as usual..πŸ‘πŸΌ
As u said today's epi was more abt d loonies rejecting anant's proposal..like every other phangurl i'm loving this strong n determined anant..standing strong on his decision yet being respectful..while d loonies continue 2 b loonies...
U know during d loonie house scenes wat disturbed me d most was these ppl hv no warmth n understanding in their family..v know dis since long bt it was so evident 2day..i dont know if i'l able 2 explain wat i felt..bt i'l try..d feeling was cold..at d dinner scene no1 noticed anant's dejected face (i'm nt counting dukhi atma sr)..no1 saw hw crushed he felt by their rejection..angry papa is his father aftr al..doesnt he hv even an iota of feelings 4 his son..doesnt his son's sadness/happiness bother him..al he wanted was that he shud shut up n eat n let him eat in peace as well..r these ppl churning out parampara following sanskari robots?? no human feelings??
Later ven anant went out..his mom was highly concerned bt she too felt that it was his anger that made him react that way..she of al d ppl shud hv undrstud him..on his returning she went on abt how worried she was etc etc bt again failed 2 tk in2 account his pain..his loneliness..hw lifeless he was..i felt al he needed was a hug n an assurance dat d battle is nt lost..i felt sad seeing his state 2dayπŸ˜”..evn in such a big family he was al alone..mohan 2 cud nt b his support 2day..at that tym i felt he most needed navya for her love n warmth that's evr missing in his family n most dreaded facing her as well..

Coming 2 d last scene..i loved it 2 n u hv described it so well in d following lines..
Such a beautiful portrayal of love..One tries to shield the other from all pain and swallows his pain, suffering alone, and the other understands it all just by looking into her beloved's eyes..πŸ‘

Nthing mor 2 add...
Kuch zyada hi likh diya waise bhi..πŸ˜›..thanx 4 d post😊

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh TanuuuπŸ€—...my hands are itching to fill pages n pages of my diary today!!!😳

Too very emotional for me to handle...and didnt I tell u ...I am hearing wedding bells already!😲 Gosh the pace of the show is undecipherable...and the content is even more unpredictable!!! πŸ€“

Anant's continues talks about his proposal was well executed...I loved how dignified Anant came across with his points in a sheer respectful manner...no loudness...no stressed voice...plan subtle voice speaking n to the point!πŸ‘

The entire exhange at dinner table between the loonies n Anant was a scene class apart!!!.⭐️ I just loved that tense atmosphere...that anxiety filled look on Anant ...and horrid looks of Mohan...DA Sr...the disgusted look on Bua Dadi n Angry Papa and ofcourse the still waters run deep CSB with his scoring eyes on Anant...Wat a master blaster scene it wasπŸ‘...Anant's rejection of food n dejected walk that followed after was a rockers...I loved his guts n the look he left on everyone's faces...as if saying "sorry but...m already on my way to break more of ur so called maryadas". Oh btw...Mohan's consoling hand holding was such a smoother!πŸ‘

Oh and DA Sr...really felt bad for her😭 ...she reminded me of my mom...How desparate a mom gets when her child is starving n wondering around to no knowledge of her n that too in the saddest stateπŸ˜’...she was worried to the max about his safety n the first thing she does make him eat without asking further questions...Too bad angry papa was thrusting down at his throat to make it any possible for him to swallow even a breath!! Oh n mohan...I loved how he flingingly told his mom under the carpet that he had let go many of his heart felt wishes coz he never had the courage like Anant to speak up. I wish DA Sr realizes that Mohan is internally not doing well but living a compromised life!!πŸ˜’

Ok now coming to the royal sixer of the epi...AnYa college scene. I cannot describe in words the way Shaheer n Soumya pulled this one off.πŸ‘ They were just sooo darn natural and gosh...Shaheer has an asset in the name of eyes. 😍The facade he put forth was not going to get thru Navya...and it didnt. Afterall...these 2 are beaded with beatings of the heart😳...and these beatings were spelling the entire story thru Anant's eyes...which cud not go amiss from his other half.  Navya is sure going to strike at him as to why he even wants to act in front of her when he does not know the ABC of acting!!

Precap looked promising😳...

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Isha: Thanks for the reply hun..As I said already, I was very surprised with the calmness of the loonies..I knew they would say no, but I was honestly expecting a lot more melodrama..Glad I was proven wrong..But then again, as you said they might just be saving their outburst for Deepu..Everything is happening so fast!!
I too wished the situation was a happy one today since Navya sat beside Anant for the first time..Still loved how they smiled at each other..These two are too adorable!!❀️

@Mridula: Agree with everything you wrote!! Maybe I liked this episode because subconsciously I want this wedding to be put off as long as possible..πŸ˜† Ahh now you have me all curious as to why Baba himself did not tell Anant about his decision..Maybe somewhere he thinks their excuse for rejecting Navya is not too solid after all..πŸ€”

@Geeta: Thanks for the reply hun..Angry Papa and Boo-Ah-Dadi are heartless to say the least..How can angry papa be so prone to his son's agony and pain??πŸ˜• He has some mental problem without a doubt..And boo-ah-daadi, why can't she just go to live with her son and make his life hell?? Oh I forgot he dumped her at the loonies because even he couldn't endure her bitterness I guess..🀒
I really really hope we won't be subjected to "ladki ke pita going to grovel at the door of the rich ladke vaale family for their daughter's izzat" Yuck!! Please don't do anything like this CVs..🀒
f.s.m thumbnail
if the bajbayees will insult deepu , I THINK anant will do something that time

but guys , it was better that we didn't have spoilers , now my interest is gone 😭
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
actually now that I re-read the spoilers...why do I sense the royal return of "the kanpuri mishras"😲...

bajpayees have to have a solid backup reason for deepu why they never sensed their family as a potential family to make such ties with...and thus I think...Anjali Bajpayee on the verge of being sent home or bashed or something of the nature with her dowry issues...
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: laddoo598

@Geeta: Thanks for the reply hun..Angry Papa and Boo-Ah-Dadi are heartless to say the least..How can angry papa be so prone to his son's agony and pain??πŸ˜• He has some mental problem without a doubt..And boo-ah-daadi, why can't she just go to live with her son and make his life hell?? Oh I forgot he dumped her at the loonies because even he couldn't endure her bitterness I guess..🀒
I really really hope we won't be subjected to "ladki ke pita going to grovel at the door of the rich ladke vaale family for their daughter's izzat" Yuck!! Please don't do anything like this CVs..🀒

Tanu, thanks for the reply. @ Bold, thanks for reminding me too. This lady is really vile, no wonder she got dumped by her own child!! πŸ˜‘

About the episode tho' where are we really going with all this is I wonder??? And am still clueless what Deepak is going to tell the looneys???  Tell your son to stop making my daughter cry??? If not, then has he accepted Anant?? How, when & why suddenly?? Nothing seems to make sense. Why was Nimmi's behavior raised today?? Are we going to see her make a statement by blatantly disobeying her parents soon and being caught in the process?? Bringing to light that "achhe" ghar ki ladkiyan bhi "bura" (as in apne mangettar se milne ja sakti hai) kaam kar sakti hain. So they are not all that "pavitra" themselves?? Will that help them realize Navya isn't so bad after all?? Is that the grand plan??

Sorry, all these questions are now driving me crazy. πŸ˜‘ Can't see this whole thing play out positively now. 

I can now understand Shaheer's frustration and why seems to be missing his old KMHL days. At least he was having fun doing that, not all this rona dhona. I think he really hadn't bargained for all this rona dhona himself. Imagine having to play act all these scenes day and day out. What losers these CVs are really. 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Soniya: Golden rule of the adda- the longer the better..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
You hit the nail on the head about the loonies..The lack love, warmth, happiness, and everything else that is good in this world..Sanskar,maryada are more important to them than Anant's emotions..His pain is a price they are willing to pay for the sake of their age old beliefs and ridiculous rules..Wish angry papa knew he could learn a lot from Navya's mamooli family..At least in that family human emotions have more value then ideologies and morales..

@Shilpa: When I watched the last scene I thought "Shilpa will do wonders when she writes about this scene"..So please please please write your diary entries..πŸ˜ƒ
Arre yar, your warning seems to be coming true..Deepu going to talk to the loonies already??So one side is already softening up..Loonies too will come around-although that needs a miracle..Anant sobbing won't do the trick..Baba's silence might be something to ponder upon..The old man can surprise us pleasantly..πŸ€”
Arghh I know we haven't seen the last of Kanpuri freaks..Loonies will think all the more "highly" of the Mishras if Anjali Bajpayee is sent back to her maayka..I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing..This will put the wedding off, but more rona dhona for AnYa is not a happy thought..

@fawwaz: Thanks for the reply..We only got two episode's worth of spoilers..Plus I think we all would have realized Deepu's next course of action after seeing the precap anyway..😊