India-Forums

Navya
Navya

dont be tensed with the episode

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
hey guys pls dont be tensed after seeing this episode...i know it was so hard to see the way anant's family rejected navya's proposal...Confusedbut just think for a second and tell how can a family like anant's accept all this very quickly?specially after the way things worsed at the kanpur wedding...Ouchanant's family who always speaks of its so-called parampara and adarsh...how can they digest all these so easily...it will take time to work out and im sure cvs have some plan in their mind...Winkits evident from the previous episodes that cvs are not planning to spoil the track...i believe that something big is to come in future episodes...probably something gud for anya...Smileso i was justing saying to all anya fans not to get disappointed with todays episode as anants family's reaction is very obvious and close to reality...they will gradually undrstand tht navya is a nice girl and deepak also will realise that anant is the right boy for navya...i guess the beginning of that is shown in the precap...he may see navya sad and crying and try to understand her feelings...i hopeSmilesorry that it turned a bit long but guys pls do commentSmile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

superdupercoolanya_17A_Crazy_LeoanjmuddSHARDALUCKTheRoopsyAanchal15Arvind_k_shamyaNoaddicttv_princessWinterIsComingMagical_NaiRan

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
it was a sad episode we all knew that this z going 2 happen...navya wont b easily accepted by loonies... now let c what cvs have store 4 us...how their families going 2 accept both of them...

brilliant performance by shaheer...his eyes, body language everything was perfect...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHARDALUCK

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index