Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Okay guys,today's episode was "history repeating itself" so i tried to fix it by writing this short scene!!!

"Done hiding?," Arnav asked Khushi as he opened the door Khushi was hiding behind."now come in,i wanna talk,"he said in an irritated manner.

Khushi followed his intructions.

"khushi listen.."

He was cut off by what Khushi had to say. "I am sorry for cuttin in between but hear me out,please?

"but.."

"Please?"As arnav didnt respond "thankyou.Look,i know what u have to say.Maybe this is the reason y i am avoiding you but please try and understand.I didn't ask Lavanya to propose you because i have a personal grudge with you.This is what i was hired for,this is what i was asked to do.To train ur girlfriend!i just did my job!!Anjali ji hired me,She's happy.Shoudn't you be happy aswell.I know in response you'll remind me about my aukaat,My middle class background-i know okay?I get!!U think i am a small town girl,fine but stop saying it on my face.It hurts.I am sure Mister Arnav Singh Raizada that u weren't born with all this property,money,Servents-u climbed the ladder gradually.That's how it works.Why do u forget ur difficult time.Throwing money on my face as if i have no self-respect.Not to mention ur blaming me for everything that happens around the world.I sometimes wonder that if a World war 3 occurs-Will i b blamed for it?Just stop!!!"

"nooo..You stop!!You start talking and u dont even seem to take a break?"

"Oh really?I have heard that people like u r man of ur words.M i lying?Isn't this what u had to say..",She asked confidently.

"Well..Partiallyyy..."

"aahaaann,i gotta go!!Lavanya ji is waiting" and she walked past him.

Before she left the room she also added "U wanna know y i cut ur phone.Well because my working hours were over,i don't work overtime."Smile

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Rogerfederermarishka.khansopatelxainab293zyanahsunshine33unna_178-Tannu-cpervaizYazzy91Honkytonksun2011littlemoiIshrafan11sparikhsmithasrkduskFebruaryFlower-_-harsh42raaspachdesigirl_18Kamalika..pakpearl-Zara-SillyPepper26javeynaddiya26--Nargis--.Saraa.applesauce.-SilverAngel-rechus

Yazzy91 Goldie
Yazzy91
Yazzy91

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
That was good!!! Especially - 'Before she left the room she also added "U wanna know y i cut ur phone.Well because my working hours were over,i don't work overtime' LOLLOL
That made me laugh! She sees arnav as work, OVERTIME! lool!! I would so love to his reaction to that!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
wicked end yaar!

brill
xxx
naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
lol "and Mr Arnav Singh Raizada if you want any kind of advise from me you have to pay for it as i do everything for money "chew her chana

loved it 

Edited by naddiya26 - 20 September 2011 at 1:34pm
Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zbegum

wicked end yaar!

brill
xxx

thanksSmile
FebruaryFlower IF-Dazzler
FebruaryFlower
FebruaryFlower

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Hey hun!!!
I loved this. Khushi got her point across to Arnav in plain terms, and he hardly got a chance to get a word in!!!
I loved the way Arnav said 'Done hiding?'. I can just imagine him saying something like that.
Fab work sweety...Smile
Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yazzy91

That was good!!! Especially - 'Before she left the room she also added "U wanna know y i cut ur phone.Well because my working hours were over,i don't work overtime' LOLLOL
That made me laugh! She sees arnav as work, OVERTIME! lool!! I would so love to his reaction to that!! ROFL

hehehe
lol
desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
haha loved the overtime line!! i always love Khushi talking back to Arnav!! great work!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index