Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You know I cannot tell if the CVs are stalling until they set up the next track/come up with the next track or if this is all part of the new track.   It seems to have been taking a really long time for everything to happen... maybe because there were so many whining scenes by the M&Ms.

I loved Guddu's line when Amma says that the lights came on because Runjhun is a bhagonwali.  He says that it's a government conspiracy as the light just came on by itself and they should check ๐Ÿ˜†

I am glad that Gudduji is angry.  I know that Runjhun is meant to by a forgiving person... I mean she forgave Guddu for "defaming" her... so it's to be expected for her but it's frustrating nonetheless.  I believe Sush, Rasha, LG, and I are set to "talk" some sense into her if needed. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  (Someone will help to distract Guddu, of course.)

The interesting thing about the mandir was that it was the one where Runjhun and Guddu saw the baba - I think Guddu hurt his foot as he was going up the stairs?  That pandit didn't have any issues with them in the mandir - only the M&Ms.  I did think it was interesting that when Mitho sat down on the floor of the temple you see the rupees in the metal stand thing that people have offered to the temple first and then Mittho and Rajju against the wall.  I think the stand looked empty when they were being forced to leave so I wonder if someone (Mitho) stole from the temple?

It's interesting though that Babli was brought back by saying that her grandfather left her... so it closes the door to where the M&Ms can go.  I am interested to see where they will end up.  I sincerely hope it is not back at PN.

Kind of looking forward to Guddu's anger tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hopefully Runjhun just doesn't make it worse.  I do feel bad for Guddu...he lost his dream not once (the fire) but twice (selling the house to save PN).

Also... Runjhun said that Guddu did not think about how they will eat/make do (by selling everything to get PN)... so I am still concerned about the source of income going forward.
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Like that Amma is supporting Guddu.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank u..
God bless u...
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU, Amtaf. 
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear 
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thx u Amtaf for this beautiful update.

In any way Gudduji's anger is justified as Runjhun has to learn to respect her huddy decisions and thinks about him first as Amma has said for Guddu Runjhun and her happiness are above all and he can go to any extend for her.  Now it's her to turn to accomplish her duty as a wife first and stand by him in any circumtances.  But still Runjhun has a long way to go and looking forward to her reform.

Precap is interesting and guess we'll have some sweet romantic Gunjhun scenes
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As we go, we realise how much weight Guddu's first lesson to Runjhun holds - the importance of being able to say NO when needed.

During the challenge phase, Guddu was more of a fix-me-up project and was constantly put under scanner, now looks like the tables have turned and its Runjhun.  

Let's see how she makes up today with Gudduji.  We at the forum can give her some really good tips and ideas, if necessary๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: dhruvie05

As we go, we realise how much weight Guddu's first lesson to Runjhun holds - the importance of being able to say NO when needed.

During the challenge phase, Guddu was more of a fix-me-up project and was constantly put under scanner, now looks like the tables have turned and its Runjhun.  

Let's see how she makes up today with Gudduji.  We at the forum can give her some really good tips and ideas, if necessary๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hi Indu hope you are fine dear.  Totally agree with you it's high time that Runjhun learns to say NO and undergo a change.  It isn't that Guddu is not her priority but there are certain circumstances where Runjhun thinks about those first like the evil M&Ms rather than herself or Guddu and doesn't realise the impact it has on their relationship.  She needs to focus on Guddu and his happiness now onwards.  Guddu has undergone his reform succesfully and hope so for Runjhun.