starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by starasdf

i think he is going to take her to satish but i prefer him to take her to thakralWink
hahaha once again my guess was rightDancing

LOL how in the world did yu know that was going to happen? Tongue yaar...Wink
And I also do want to see what Kunal and Siddhi would be like but like most people here I also don't want Anand to die. no other go yaar cus as some one said anand-shidhi pair can not move the story Yaar, they have got us in a turmoil to Confused. wo tho hai...Confused don't know how they are going to end the epi for the weekend ...Confused

StarStar

Yeahh, a comment also said they are too perfect to be couple in a show which is soo true. No way the CVs would let them be this perfect cause like you said the story would be still then.

Here we are at the weekend knowing someine died most likely Anand. Now we gotta wait until Monday, how they are going to show all this, Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "twists-twist&twists (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Here we are at the weekend knowing someine died most likely Anand. Now we gotta wait until Monday, how they are going to show all this, Ouch
Confused yaar by monday i will be baldOuch

Edited by shumi. - 23 September 2011 at 8:49am

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

LOL Why couldn't they make it 5 days a week this week Angry but NOOO they had to go for the week after this right Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

LOL Why couldn't they make it 5 days a week this week Angry yaar CVs ithne deyau tho di hain?

but NOOO they had to go for the week after this right Ouch haan pata nahi next week kya kya hangana hogaAngry...like richa marriage, bomb blast, anand's death, siddhi crying...no need to say about anand's mom...can not imagine how vikram will react, thakral reaction, pata nahi how kunal will reactCry

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

LOL Why couldn't they make it 5 days a week this week Angry yaar CVs ithne deyau tho di hain?

but NOOO they had to go for the week after this right Ouch haan pata nahi next week kya kya hangana hogaAngry...like richa marriage, bomb blast, anand's death, siddhi crying...no need to say about anand's mom...can not imagine how vikram will react, thakral reaction, pata nahi how kunal will reactCry

Yaar i feel the worse reaction is going to come from their mom and Kunal, and if Kunal breaks down then what? Clearly he is the backbone of the family, like the time his mom did upshagun he was like it dosent matter. But if he breaks down the whole house hold is going to upside down

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Yaar i feel the worse reaction is going to come from their mom and Kunal, and if Kunal breaks down then what? Clearly he is the backbone of the family, like the time his mom did upshagun he was like it dosent matter. But if he breaks down the whole house hold is going to upside down
exactly...he is the one who consoles when others cry...now he himself breaks down!!!!!...Cry

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
why do i feel he won't break down but will be more silent and become even more tougher.Unhappyi wonder what he'll do if he knows the real reason why anand went out on his marriage dayConfused

@starasdf may i know your good name plzSmile

Edited by -sahasra- - 23 September 2011 at 9:41am

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

exactly...he is the one who consoles when others cry...now he himself breaks down!!!!!...Cry

Yaar yur crying before it even happened LOL imagine after yu see him crying.
I can't imagine this scene but hopefully its directed properly and is able to touch our hearts (yn)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-shumi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.