-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

I am waiting for tonites episode

lets see what things turn out to be
still very confuse what will happen in the show
but this show just rocks ...it has made the viewers glued to it .
ya me too confused how this is going to happen but definitely they'll leave 2mrw's at imp note and leave us Flaming for 3days.but as you said its getting interesting day by dayWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "twists-twist&twists (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjali-m

Groupbie

Anjali-m

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

i don't see why some are thnking like kekta maiyya..but it's their pov  as they say itLOL can't there be another girl for Kunal?..Kunal siddi is wierd for me ..if Anand indeed dies, i'm gonna quit!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

i feel like laughing at Richa ..there is no consisitency in her life ...she wants all the luxuries of life and true love also ...she is not ready to make compromise ...i doubt if she really loves kunal...
y'day i felt like Malletwhen she said kunal didn't do anything to their relationship(but did she do anything to save it apart from asking him to say sorry to her dad,insulting him and his ideologiesAngry)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

I am waiting for tonites episode

lets see what things turn out to be
still very confuse what will happen in the show
but this show just rocks ...it has made the viewers glued to it .
exactly ...and all the actors r rocking!

sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali-m

i don't see why some are thnking like kekta maiyya..but it's their pov  as they say itLOL can't there be another girl for Kunal?..Kunal siddi is wierd for me ..if Anand indeed dies, i'm gonna quit!

yup wud love to see the entry of a new girl in Kunals life
i too finding weird to think of kunal-siddhi pair 
love anand ,def want anand to stay in the show ,he is one of the USP of the show
still confused only tomorrows episode wud make the things more clear.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by -sahasra-

so nothing wrong happened to anand today.Smilebut there were lots of hints of kunal-siddhi being together,dont know how its going to happenkunal saying that he can't withstand being with siddhi in the room seeing her daily and anand wishing that kunal also gets someone like siddhi in his life.

richa's entry,kunal saving her and richa breaking her engagement with satish.kunal holding her and going somewhere
Question(but i'm sure kunal is taking her to satish or thakral)

whats your opinion guysWink
i think he is going to take her to satish but i prefer him to take her to thakralWink
hahaha once again my guess was rightDancing

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sahasra-

so nothing wrong happened to anand today.Smilebut there were lots of hints of kunal-siddhi being together,dont know how its going to happenkunal saying that he can't withstand being with siddhi in the room seeing her daily and anand wishing that kunal also gets someone like siddhi in his life.

richa's entry,kunal saving her and richa breaking her engagement with satish.kunal holding her and going somewhere
Question(but i'm sure kunal is taking her to satish or thakral)

whats your opinion guysWink
i think he is going to take her to satish but i prefer him to take her to thakralWink

LOL how in the world did yu know that was going to happen? Tongue
And I also do want to see what Kunal and Siddhi would be like but like most people here I also don't want Anand to die. Yaar, they have got us in a turmoil to Confused.

StarStar

shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starasdf

LOL how in the world did yu know that was going to happen? Tongue yaar...Wink
And I also do want to see what Kunal and Siddhi would be like but like most people here I also don't want Anand to die. no other go yaar cus as some one said anand-shidhi pair can not move the story Yaar, they have got us in a turmoil to Confused. wo tho hai...Confused don't know how they are going to end the epi for the weekend ...Confused

StarStar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.