Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

i want Kunal Sidhi togetherTongue...I like Anand Sidhi too...my POVEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

eaxtlyTongue .me too want  Kunal Siddhi togetherDay Dreaming...richcha is like kabab mai haddi...girr...Angrybut i don't want to see neither anand's death or turning as negative characterBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..-sahasra-intruderfast

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "twists-twist&twists (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

so nothing wrong happened to anand today.Smilebut there were lots of hints of kunal-siddhi being together,dont know how its going to happenkunal saying that he can't withstand being with siddhi in the room seeing her daily and anand wishing that kunal also gets someone like siddhi in his life.

richa's entry,kunal saving her and richa breaking her engagement with satish.kunal holding her and going somewhere
Question(but i'm sure kunal is taking her to satish or thakral)

whats your opinion guysWink
i think he is going to take her to satish but i prefer him to take her to thakralWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..-sahasra-

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

richa is spineless,she makes hasty decisions.suddenly she drops from somewhere and says the same things again and again.Ouch
exactly... i luv u kunal...i luv u kunal...i luv u kunal...i luv u kunal...i luv u kunal...i luv u kunal...girrrAngry

Edited by shumi. - 20 September 2011 at 6:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Those Hints were more scary than Kunal taking Richa anywhere. Why do i feel that i see an obsessive Lady inside Richa? Believe it or not that female is deffo gonna turn negative really soon

sur...PlayfulKiss..-sahasra-

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

i too think kunal siddhi will eventually be the lead couple,

u can see they always show kunal siddhi confrontation scenes on a regular basis,

and see from serial pov , if kunal siddhi get together , the drama will continue for a longer period
anand siddhi r good but they cant take the drama forward

..PlayfulKiss..-sahasra--Preeti-

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

I am waiting for tonites episode

lets see what things turn out to be
still very confuse what will happen in the show
but this show just rocks ...it has made the viewers glued to it .

..PlayfulKiss..-sahasra-

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
i feel like laughing at Richa ..there is no consisitency in her life ...she wants all the luxuries of life and true love also ...she is not ready to make compromise ...i doubt if she really loves kunal...

..PlayfulKiss..shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i too think kunal siddhi will eventually be the lead couple,

u can see they always show kunal siddhi confrontation scenes on a regular basis,

and see from serial pov , if kunal siddhi get together , the drama will continue for a longer period
anand siddhi r good but they cant take the drama forward
well saidClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.