Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
so nothing wrong happened to anand today.Smilebut there were lots of hints of kunal-siddhi being together,dont know how its going to happenkunal saying that he can't withstand being with siddhi in the room seeing her daily and anand wishing that kunal also gets someone like siddhi in his life.

richa's entry,kunal saving her and richa breaking her engagement with satish.kunal holding her and going somewhere
Question(but i'm sure kunal is taking her to satish or thakral)

whats your opinion guysWink

Edited by -sahasra- - 20 September 2011 at 5:05pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AlldBestVampgirlSaee.Tsur.Cuty16starasdf-MariaMars--Preeti-shumi.sita11-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "twists-twist&twists" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pavitra

Pavitra

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
i still feel that takral will play pivotal role in making siddi n kunal a couple either by harming/kidnapping anand or by black mailing anand that he will leave no stone to tell evryone as raveena a charecterless , etc. so may be anand may fake n bring a bride for himself on the shadi mantap n due to kapil's pressure kunal will marry siddi. this way takral can stop kunal getting close to richa .
this is just a guess. n wen the truth comes sidhi might say she would stay with her hubby kunal as she believes in  marriage mantra etc. wat say

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirl-sahasra-sur.shumi.

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

i want Kunal Sidhi togetherTongue...I like Anand Sidhi too...my POVEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirl-sahasra-sur.LoveTVShowsstarasdf-MariaMars-

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
m so upset after watching today's epi..y they have to kill anand??? It will be so so heartbreaking...n that richa thing..well not expected ..kabhi bhi kahi bhi tapak padti hai aur ek naya twist aa jata hai show mein uske aane se..n today epi ended on a very curious note..m waiting for tomorrow ..no idea where kunal is taking her but m sure he will say something very jhakkas to her..his dialouges are awesome LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-shumi.-Nightingale-

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

<p align="center">i want Kunal Sidhi togetherTongue...I like Anand Sidhi too...my POVEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed</p>

Even i want kunal n siddhi together from d very first day but i dont want Anand to die.
Plz ekta dont kill him...make kunal siddhi a couple but there r many ways by which u can do so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

<p align="center">i want Kunal Sidhi togetherTongue...I like Anand Sidhi too...my POVEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed</p>

Even i want kunal n siddhi together from d very first day but i dont want Anand to die.
Plz ekta dont kill him...make kunal siddhi a couple but there r many ways by which u can do so
exactly my opinion.anand should be there and at the same time siddhi should be in kunal's life as only she can give him equal takkar and bring him back to his original self and make him successful.Wink

richa is spineless,she makes hasty decisions.suddenly she drops from somewhere and says the same things again and again.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.shumi.

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

exactly my opinion.anand should be there and at the same time siddhi should be in kunal's life as only she can give him equal takkar and bring him back to his original self and make him successful.Wink

richa is spineless,she makes hasty decisions.suddenly she drops from somewhere and says the same things again and again.Ouch

thats the reason i am unable to like richa ...such a meaningless character till dateOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-sur.

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Something wrong is going to happen is sure.
They will show Anands track on 22nd.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.